• Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention! Tom

World Cup 2010 - Serbia Thread - Same old, same old...

Rentalkid

Premiership
5 August 2003
Germany
Re: World Cup 2010 - Serbia Thread~

I don't think so. Serbia played a good match and could have made two more goals with a bit of luck. Of course they had the advantage of a one man(with Klose acting brainless), but all in all they are no undeserved winner of this match. Congratulations.
I agree. It was lucky in a way that Klose failed to think before his last tackling and that Poldi missed from the penalty spot - but that's more or less their own fault. ;)

This group could see a team coming short with 6 points, actually.

S-NipE

World Cup Winner
17 May 2008
Germany
German NT

Second game, second time your guys want to catch some balls with their hands in the area. Should give them a try as goalkeeper. I honestly can not imagine, why Vidic did this idiotic move. His luck, we did not score, what wanted he to reach with this artistic trick? :LOL:

Lizarazu77

Eagles fly high
25 March 2008
Izmir/Turkey
Besiktas

Serbia and Ghana will go out from this group i think,great suprise for this 2 team,well done...

MadoxX

Crvena Zvezda
30 August 2009
Zrenjanin, Serbia
FK Crvena Zvezda

Second game, second time your guys want to catch some balls with their hands in the area. Should give them a try as goalkeeper. I honestly can not imagine, why Vidic did this idiotic move. His luck, we did not score, what wanted he to reach with this artistic trick? :LOL:
Maybe he bet on Germany.:P

lukas_rod

Championship
25 October 2007
Brazil
São Paulo FC

Great result. :WORSHIP:

They could do better, but a good pass in the attack looked impossible to do it.

Earthworm Jim

To fuck PES next-gen
28 April 2009
Ekaterinburg
Spartak Moscow

Serbia, forward, forward!
Србија, напред, напред!
Сербия, вперёд, вперёд!

I am Russian and I am very fond of Serbia. Serbia - a great power!
Ја сам руски и ја сам јако заљубљен у Србија. Србија - велике силе!
Я русский, и я очень люблю Сербию. Сербия - великая держава!

PLF

Legend
2 August 2004

WTF was f'n Vidic trying to do?!?!

When I saw that I was like OH MY GOD!! these freaking Serbs love shooting themselves in the foot. After seeing stupid Kuzmanovic do that last week and then ask for 'forgiveness' from whole nation, I couldn't believe it when Nemanja did this stupid thing. If Poldi hadn't missed, I don't know what he would tell Serbia! Sorry, I didn't want us to get all 3 points?! :LOL:

Dumbass!

kepke90

League 2
11 September 2006

Poldi didn't missed, he said he shoted well, Stojkovic was the hero and saved :) Remember Ivory Coast - Serbia and Montenegro 3-2...2 penalties for Elephants and both of them for playing with hand by Milan Dudic... This is 4tn penalty against Serbia in 3rd consecutive match on WC, I hope it's the last one :)

Zlatko91

Banned
5 May 2009
Serbia
A.C. Milan

Lose Im Je Pevanje Nije Moguce Da Budes i Fubaler i Pevac :D
Ali Kao Fudbaleri Su Carevi Ajmoo Beli Orlovi u Finale !!! ;)

MuSTaKa_89

Армейци
23 January 2007

So long serbs and serbomans, you do not belong to big football.

MadoxX

Crvena Zvezda
30 August 2009
Zrenjanin, Serbia
FK Crvena Zvezda

We thought,we will win easily over Australia.Same story: play well in qualifications,but play horrible in WC.I don't understand Antic,we need a win to got through,and he played with a formation 4-5-1.We need to put some new players in team,especially strikers.If we won we will be second,then go on the USA in 1/8,and eventually,if we win over USA,then we go on Uruguay/South Korea.This chance won't come in 40 years ahead.

ALBICELESTE2010

Champions League
13 July 2006
Watford
Argentina & Watford

We thought,we will win easily over Australia.Same story: play well in qualifications,but play horrible in WC.I don't understand Antic,we need a win to got through,and he played with a formation 4-5-1.We need to put some new players in team,especially strikers.If we won we will be second,then go on the USA in 1/8,and eventually,if we win over USA,then we go on Uruguay/South Korea.This chance won't come in 40 years ahead.
You were very unlucky. That goal from Pantelic should have been given the benefit but then Krasic and Pantelic missed great chances to score.

Very unlucky. Antic's formation was all wrong. As I said Krasic should have been played in an attacking midfield role and he loves to surge forward. Lazovic was far better an option than Zigic.

Do not worry there are tremendous young players in the team who can only improve and others in the u20 set up as well.

A real shame for the Slavic nations . Serbia will be back. ;)

~turinski!

Shot Technique RIP
20 September 2008
Serbia
Manchester United
Kacar should play more, and also we need to give more chances to young players.We need to fresh up our team before EURO 2012 qualification.

Top Bottom