World Cup 2010 - Spain Thread - Vamos Espña !!!

We already know that.

Doesn't mean Spain doesn't have even better options.

i would like to see such a formation on spanish side - which would create a lot of space for our midfielders...

yes, is possible but, yours midfielders, create a lot of space too..

in match front argentina, germany create a lot of space for mascherano, etc..but, argentina is very bad, and no scored...

germany kill argentina in bite minutes..

the war of center is crucial...schweinsteiger and khedira got power and tactic..and spanish center are technic and control...

2 centers got speed..germany a bite more, for podolsky...but spanish got more passing control..

will be a precious fight....

Last edited:
Busquet is a weak link...always seem to be in trouble and put other players in trouble with clumsy back passes...Spain is loosing confidence in the midfield since xabi and busquet been around...our possesion doesnt mean shit anymore as we cant make passes flows in the third of the pitch like we used to...we should get back to a 4 4 2 but instead were playing Villa on the wings and winning 1-0 cause of villa work rate and effort,

It will not happen in this tournament but I got a feeling that Xavi who dont get me wrong is still good but seem to be on a drop of form or just getting old but fab should take his place in the middle and put silva instead of torres

Busquet is a weak link...always seem to be in trouble and put other players in trouble with clumsy back passes...Spain is loosing confidence in the midfield since xabi and busquet been around...our possesion doesnt mean shit anymore as we cant make passes flows in the third of the pitch like we used to...we should get back to a 4 4 2 but instead were playing Villa on the wings and winning 1-0 cause of villa work rate and effort,

It will not happen in this tournament but I got a feeling that Xavi who dont get me wrong is still good but seem to be on a drop of form or just getting old but fab should take his place in the middle and put silva instead of torres

if you're going to bad-nouth the guy the least you could do it spell his name right...

busquets_325792.jpg

hoy es el dia de callar muchas bocas
Today is the day to shut many mouths

Vamos españa
Go Spain

es nuestro momento, es nuestro destino...
is our moment, is our destiny ...

Alemania-penultimo-paso-gloria-mundialista-seleccion-espanola-reeditan-final-pasada-Eurocopa.jpg

:)) Even better.

It's one thing for Biscuits/Sugary Tea to have funny nicknames or pet-names, but to be criticized by a guy who can't even spell Busquets is just too much. C'mon people - Busquets is not a plural form :P

Btw in romanian a "boschet" [read bosqueth] is the name for the small trees in parks... and for the homeless people who have to live there

Congratulations, you played the better football and had chances to score two or three more goals. My respect more this tactical brilliant and very good organized match. :JAY:

oh dear
rich tea's
biscuits
o lord..

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

tiki taka tiki taka tiki taka

spain dance germany

ooooooooooole
ooooooooooooooooole
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

:LOL: There are classy people in Spain I'm sure.
But boy they have some classless too, just reminded of that spanish reporter incident in UCL.

:LOL: There are classy people in Spain I'm sure.
But boy they have some classless too, just reminded of that spanish reporter incident in UCL.

I'm just celebrating, I have not insulted anyone
I laugh because I'm happy, no one I laugh

the problem is they have lost.

No, sir, you are definitely enjoying our loss instead of celebrating your win. I am not angry, because you deserved to win this game, because you played better, but you should really stop such comments, they do not really show as a nice person.

No, sir, you are definitely enjoying our loss instead of celebrating your win. I am not angry, because you deserved to win this game, because you played better, but you should really stop such comments, they do not really show as a nice person.

I said tell me what's wrong about Germany?
I just laughed at Schweinsteiger, alone.

I celebrate with all parties, I do not care that germany, portugal and Paraguay

your papers, the Paraguayan press, the press portuguese, talks a lot ... and now eat paper.

maradona, also eats her words.

Spain is big, very big, and going to show the world that play well, you can win a championship

Well played today by the full barcelona column in Spain. Pedrito showed he must play instead of Torres (who was such a disgrace when he entered the pitch), and Xabi Alonso also played fairly well.

Great por the "capi" Puyol, at last he's having the recognition he deserved. I hope he retires at 36 or 37 being already a legend like Maldini (his idol).

Germany played deffensive but very organized. They have such a good team they feel dangerous everytime they go up the field. Best teamwork I've seen since Inter put 9 men in the area in the Champions League semifinal.

Kudos to all germans, they played a very fair match. And that's a brilliant new for football. It was a great match played in absolute fairness by both teams. Thank you Germany for the brilliant football you've displayed in this tournament. You deserved to play the final too.

Now, let's see what happens on Sunday. By now, I'm happy because football will have a new World Champion, and both nations deserve the cup for what they have done for football history.

You just don't get it, do you?

Just one last example: "Your papers" do also write such like this, every press does, it is their job to polarize people. But it should be respectful. And I cannot see any disrespectful words in Schweinsteiger's interviews towards Spain so I also cannot understand, why you are attacking him that sharply.

Seeing drekkard's words, I must add that this might have been the best match of the WC in comparison with fouls and cards. Very fair, no aggressions and a good ref. This is, how modern football should be.

Back
Top Bottom