World Cup 2010 - Spain Thread - Vamos Espña !!!

Kid, leave the adults do some real posting instead of offering absolutely nothing to this thread. You're such a spoiled brat it's astounding. You shame Spain to the max. With each post you show how little brain matter you actually have in that cranium of yours.

The German offense was unimpressive, to say the least. Muller was missed, and the Germans just didn't seem to settle comfortably at all. At least they defended well like at Euro 08...

Enough of this childish BS. Blocked from accessing this board area any longer.

Thank you!

One idiot was nearly giving the whole of Spain a bad image and posting continuous BS. :LOL:

We all owe you Tom! :D

Thanks Tom. It was needed to preserve the thread and spain image, though I fear I know too many like this one...

Last edited:
With the idiot gone now.... let's get back on topic. Vamos ESPANA!! Did what I expected. Match went way we thought. Kept Possession. Germany barely have ball to do anything. Spain isn't England and isn't managed by Maradonna either lol.

Pedrito finally in instead of Torres and big impact! Thank you Del Bosque!

Come form the UK, in Majorca(Palma Nova) and its jumping. Feel sick its not England but good luck to them, 3 lions and all.....

I'm not too sure about Germany playing well last night. They looked too tired to do anything. The fighting spirit was absent as well. I expected more from them and much more after conceding but they never looked dangerous at all.

Last edited:
Congratulation to Spain. Simply better ! it doesn´t need more words

Congratulations Spain, impressive performance.
I have to say it did not come as a surprise to me. The midfield of Spain was the key; they prevented Germany's midfield to play well. With the absense of Müller the German midfieldwas weakened and Spain just needed to take control over Schweinsteiger and Özul, which was done well.
I hope 'we' will have a nice final.

Last edited:
congrats to spain for reaching the final.
it seemed we had too much respect and due to this fact too much mistakes and ball losses were the result.

unluckily toni kroos couldn't score with the best chance of the match, so we were beaten by a set piece of a very well organized spanish team which deserved the win more, yesterday.

i am proud of the achievements of our young team and i think will play a good role the next 2-4 years.

Spain just grinded Germany down and made them chase a ball they were never going to get. Ramos and Capdevilla were so far advanced at times Spain had 6-7 players playing in midfield. Why did Germany not try to get in behind them?

Also it as though some German players suddenly realised that the eyes are on them, Ozil in particular only started playing after going a goal down. Jansen impressed but well done Spain.

Only this albatross around your neck now though if you had lost the final in 08 last night would have been a very different game as the burden/expectation would have been too much for these spanish players.

Ole

Yes, true, the best team won, congratulations to Spain.
Next time Holland better play attractive football again. Playing this defensive still did not win us the title, although a place in the final was a good result.

Congratulations Espana!!!

Everyone played well. Gave everything they had.

Navas finally came on and looked great! Was waiting for that. Wanted to see Mata come in too but he didn't play this WC, doesn't matter.

Strongest squad, great manager ===> Champions

To be honest, Spain is the only team that I could see winning World cup with their backup players. Torres, Fabregas, Reina, Albiol, Mata, Silva, Navas, Llorente, it's crazy lool.

I say espana because I have a yank keypad ene is not applicable ...so chill with your slapping of the gloves mr bilingual

Well, in the end you guys won. No matter what happened throughout the tourney, who wins 1st place is all that counts and goes down in history.

So, congrats Spain.

Back
Top Bottom