World Cup 2010 - Spain Thread - Vamos Espña !!!

Haha... Tom for President! No... Admin. Wait

:) I was rooting for a "swap Iniesta for Torres" change, as Andres seemed to me to not have a clear mind anymore. Proved me wrong.

Congratulations Spain! This time i was rooting for the dutch (up till the kung-fu at least), but this spanish generation deserved a World Cup.

Xavi for President! No... Admin. Wait - Xavi for Ballon d'Or!

Great win for our NT, it's important to win the world cup for the first time. Holland was harsh and played dirty, but had 2 very clear chances to win and Casillas saved us. Then Xavi and Iniesta took the match and put Spain again on the winning side.

I wish Del Bosque didn't play again with 2 defensive mdifielders, but seeing how they have won, now I fear they will always play like that.

I have a feeling Spain could have done even more if they had played as they did in the Euro 2008, with a 4-3-3 where midfielders are 1 DMF and 2 versatile players like Xavi and Iniesta, so we could have 2 propper wingers. Many people have stated this same vision about our team.

But congrats anyway, those players fully deserved it.

About the dutch, I hope someone football will be fair with them, but I think they need to go back to their footballing roots. Then, they will surely find the way to final glory.

Congratulations Spain, yesterday they have really proved that now they are really the strongest national team in the world, good fellows!:TU:

Iniesta taking off his shirt, after scoring, to reveal a message remembering the deceased Daniel Jarque was class. :APPLAUD:

iniesta_main_12_68_1083782a.jpg

So nice to see Andres remember ESPANYOL player, Daniel Jarque!! Wasn't expecting that especially as it was awhile ago! :WORSHIP:

So nice to see Andres remember ESPANYOL player, Daniel Jarque!! Wasn't expecting that especially as it was awhile ago! :WORSHIP:

It would be great if this success helped to unite a little more different people from spain. As if people went to the stadiums to applaud also the opponent. After all , they're all world champions now. I hope we see some of this in the next season, it would be really something to see.

Iniesta was a very big friend of Jarque. One of the reasons Iniesta had a terrible season, alongside injuries. I absolutely loved that. People in football should always be on top of everything else.

A little late, but congratulations to Spain for winning the WC. I'd liked to see our team there, but you were better and after this final you deserved to take the trophy. Just one thing: Please don't win all important games with 1-0. Shoot some more goals. :LOL:

yep, calling berlusconi "a big politician" is way too kind and generous, zeem. the "psycho-dwarf" label zerofun provided fits much better. :))

anyway, enhorabuena spanish fans!! well deserved victory :WORSHIP:
finally spain has its own star to show on the national emblem.

will del bosque stay as coach? :))

I hope so. His attittude was great during all the 2 years he's been in charge. He's the kind of person that even if he's been historically linked to Madrid, I, as a Barcelona fan, can only admire, respect and love. He's one of those few people in the world of football that I can't recall anything bad.

Even if I don't share his love for 2 DMFs...

I hope so. His attittude was great during all the 2 years he's been in charge. He's the kind of person that even if he's been historically linked to Madrid, I, as a Barcelona fan, can only admire, respect and love. He's one of those few people in the world of football that I can't recall anything bad.

yup, i completely agree. vicente is such a nice guy... and also a nice coach.
and i also agree with u on his image.... although is carreer has been tied with real madrid... he's more of a "spanish coach" rather than a "real madrid coach".
it would be great if he could keep the job :))

Many many congratulations.

It was lovely to watch Xavi weave his web and your version of tiki taka and well done in not descending to the violence displayed by the Dutch team in which they should have been down to nine men by half time.

And of course there are plenty more youngsters waiting in the wings so this could well be a dominant era for Spain.

Look forward to the friendly in September in Buenos Aires where no doubt our clown will be outcoached again and embarassed infront of the home fans.

It's nice to see del Bosque be rewarded and unassuming players like Iniesta and those in the 'reserves' such as Reina.

Back
Top Bottom