World Cup 2010 - USA Thread

It was very disappointing to lose to Ghana. They are a good team but we had a team that could beat them. He should not have started Findley and Clarke. I could almost live with the Clarke start because I think he's decent. But Findley didn't show much at all this WC. Atleast give Buddle a chance to start a match. We really showed that we missed Charlie Davies a bunch.

Surprised that Buddle did not get a chance.
Why Feilharber did not start ...was also a surprise...clearly the most skilful midfielder we have.

Yeah considering how well Edson did in friendlies leading up to WC, it's a shame he didn't get any playing time.

I would've preferred Edu to Clarke as well but I wouldn't call things like that, 'selection errors'. It's a difference of opinion and who's to say I'm right and Bob was wrong to do that. He took out Ricardo later because he was on a yellow and considering the position he plays, always at risk of getting a 2nd yellow and putting the team in huge disadvantage with a man less. So he took him in 1st half not long after the yellow card.

Anyway I have to agree. Charlie Davies was definitely missed!

PLF I too like Bradley even before reading this ,but selection error is taking a player off not because of yellow but he was getting it wrong losing ball and wasn`t effective. I can over look clarke what I can`t over look is bring Feilhabber for Findely that chess move hurt us in the final 3rd. A move that put Bradley`s ability into question. I won`t win over your views I know you give the benefit of the doubt US looked good and had spirit 90% agrees on that and my 10% says let open the discussion ...damn I`m a hard ass :LOL:

Nah it's cool bro. I mean you have your views and who knows maybe you're right. I respect your views.

PLF I too like Bradley even before reading this ,but selection error is taking a player off not because of yellow but he was getting it wrong losing ball and wasn`t effective. I can over look clarke what I can`t over look is bring Feilhabber for Findely that chess move hurt us in the final 3rd. A move that put Bradley`s ability into question. I won`t win over your views I know you give the benefit of the doubt US looked good and had spirit 90% agrees on that and my 10% says let open the discussion ...damn I`m a hard ass :LOL:

you realize the mirror makes up its articles?

yh I know that article was put just encase US beat England :LOL: even though Bradley does keep tabs w/ managers in Europe. I take it you think highly of him?

Back
Top Bottom