• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

World player of the year!

StewieGriffin

Conference
5 January 2005
Eto'o? Why is Eto'o on the list? He's a good player, but he didn't do enough last year to be there... btw those awards suck, Deco should have won last year...

S

ScLaP

StewieGriffin said:
Eto'o? Why is Eto'o on the list? He's a good player, but he didn't do enough last year to be there... btw those awards suck, Deco should have won last year...

samuel eto'o fills

the killer !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nickybaker

You want SEVEN?
15 October 2003
Essex
The one and only Arsenal
Ari-Glavisted said:
I think if Ronaldinho won the "Balón de Oro", Lampard will win this prize.
But the Balón de Oro is voted for by a panel whereas the world player of the year is voted for by every international manager and captain. I can't see them overlooking Ronaldinho.

mattster12

All-round Bastard
11 April 2005
Well zidane won them both in 1998, then Ronaldo in 2002....so it's possible and very very likely in my opinion.

Glavisted

Premiership
20 July 2005
Lima, Perú
Nickybaker said:
But the Balón de Oro is voted for by a panel whereas the world player of the year is voted for by every international manager and captain. I can't see them overlooking Ronaldinho.
For some reason, by the previous winners, I think seem complementary prizes; but certainly they haven't any tie.

G

ghazi

I love Lampard and Gerrard, but honestly. . .Ronaldhino is in a class of sublime skill that nobody can touch right now.

Siroco

League 2
10 June 2003
ghazi said:
I love Lampard and Gerrard, but honestly. . .Ronaldhino is in a class of sublime skill that nobody can touch right now.
Any objective judge of footy would agree with you.

Top Bottom