• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

World player of the year!

StewieGriffin

Conference
5 January 2005
Eto'o? Why is Eto'o on the list? He's a good player, but he didn't do enough last year to be there... btw those awards suck, Deco should have won last year...
 
S

ScLaP

Guest
StewieGriffin said:
Eto'o? Why is Eto'o on the list? He's a good player, but he didn't do enough last year to be there... btw those awards suck, Deco should have won last year...


samuel eto'o fills

the killer !!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Nickybaker

You want SEVEN?
15 October 2003
Essex
The one and only Arsenal
Ari-Glavisted said:
I think if Ronaldinho won the "Balón de Oro", Lampard will win this prize.

But the Balón de Oro is voted for by a panel whereas the world player of the year is voted for by every international manager and captain. I can't see them overlooking Ronaldinho.
 

mattster12

All-round Bastard
11 April 2005
Well zidane won them both in 1998, then Ronaldo in 2002....so it's possible and very very likely in my opinion.
 

Glavisted

Premiership
20 July 2005
Lima, Perú
Nickybaker said:
But the Balón de Oro is voted for by a panel whereas the world player of the year is voted for by every international manager and captain. I can't see them overlooking Ronaldinho.
For some reason, by the previous winners, I think seem complementary prizes; but certainly they haven't any tie.
 
G

ghazi

Guest
I love Lampard and Gerrard, but honestly. . .Ronaldhino is in a class of sublime skill that nobody can touch right now.
 

Siroco

League 2
10 June 2003
ghazi said:
I love Lampard and Gerrard, but honestly. . .Ronaldhino is in a class of sublime skill that nobody can touch right now.

Any objective judge of footy would agree with you.
 
Top Bottom