World player of the year!

Eto'o? Why is Eto'o on the list? He's a good player, but he didn't do enough last year to be there... btw those awards suck, Deco should have won last year...

StewieGriffin said:
Eto'o? Why is Eto'o on the list? He's a good player, but he didn't do enough last year to be there... btw those awards suck, Deco should have won last year...

samuel eto'o fills

the killer !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ari-Glavisted said:
I think if Ronaldinho won the "Balón de Oro", Lampard will win this prize.

But the Balón de Oro is voted for by a panel whereas the world player of the year is voted for by every international manager and captain. I can't see them overlooking Ronaldinho.

Well zidane won them both in 1998, then Ronaldo in 2002....so it's possible and very very likely in my opinion.

Nickybaker said:
But the Balón de Oro is voted for by a panel whereas the world player of the year is voted for by every international manager and captain. I can't see them overlooking Ronaldinho.
For some reason, by the previous winners, I think seem complementary prizes; but certainly they haven't any tie.

I love Lampard and Gerrard, but honestly. . .Ronaldhino is in a class of sublime skill that nobody can touch right now.

ghazi said:
I love Lampard and Gerrard, but honestly. . .Ronaldhino is in a class of sublime skill that nobody can touch right now.

Any objective judge of footy would agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom