World Soccer - WE9 (can't detect HD)

webbman75

Non-League
8 May 2006
Hi all,

I bought a Xbox360 the other week and got a copy of the World Soccer - Winning Eleven 9 (XBOX 1 version) - NTSC J , ok booted up the 360 , updated the software and away we go, got to the game screen but it would not save any profile i made saying it can't find a Hard Disk...so is this not fixed yet via Microsoft?

Cheers

You have got the premium xbox 360 havnt u? cos u need to have the 20gb hdd to play old xbox games

Hi Andy,

yes indeed have the Premium Xbox 360 with the 20gb HD inside it, maybe it was the way the update was installed and somehow got corrupted, do u know if u can format the HD or recover it from the start? or reinstall it again? are u running WE9 via xbox 360? and can it save?

cheers

andypow said:
You have got the premium xbox 360 havnt u? cos u need to have the 20gb hdd to play old xbox games

webbman75 said:
Hi Andy,

yes indeed have the Premium Xbox 360 with the 20gb HD inside it, maybe it was the way the update was installed and somehow got corrupted, do u know if u can format the HD or recover it from the start? or reinstall it again? are u running WE9 via xbox 360? and can it save?

cheers

Off topic slightly,But I'm thinking off getting a 360,can you buy just the core system,then add your own ide Hard drive(any size hd?).

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom