World Soccer Winning Eleven 9 Bonus Pack

I wonder If its possible for Konami to make one correct version instead of making 1523 versions per year just to pull more money from their fans. And still no licenses. Go to hell !!!!!!!!!

yet again thomas you get the news first!

I dunno guys, after playing WE9JL im realy excited about this version.

WE9/PES5 were great but had lil niggles that realy annoyed me. but when the latest JL came out Ive not been off it! I even sold my Xbox 360 coz of this game!

its obvious from the release date and price that it will have pretty much nothing new, apart from the better gameplay of WE9 JL.

I presume its out so early in the year to concentrate on next-gen versions?

yep agree.

Hopefully it will have all the licenced teams 05/06 kits in too, aswell as new national teams for the world cup. It should have the new adidas boots in I presume.

What a joke!!!

And we still have to wait until March here in the States for the port of PES5 laughingly called "Winning Eelven 9: International" but realistically PES5 in a different box with a different title screen. Meanwhile, two better versions will have been released inbetween. Wankers.

So, let's see:

- WE9
- PES5
- WE9:JL
- WE9:Bonus
- WE9:I (USA)
- WE9:FE/LE (or whatever it'll be called this time around)

6 versions minimum when they could just concentrate on one good one.

Last edited:
TheWolf said:
What a joke!!!

And we still have to wait until March here in the States for the port of PES5 laughingly called "Winning Eelven 9: International" but realistically PES5 in a different box with a different title screen. Meanwhile, two better versions will have been released inbetween. Wankers.

So, let's see:

- WE9
- PES5

Yeah but at the end of the day it's only two version's for Europe and one version for USA. The rest are for Japan/Asia market. so looking at it from that it's only a problem for our Asia friend's deciding which to get,although their games are half the price of games here. What about if we have imported/chiped machines i here you cry, well we shouldn't according to Sony so why should Konami take this on board too.

Last edited:
TheWolf said:
What a joke!!!

So, let's see:

- WE9
- PES5

you forgot WE9:KL, if you count the us version you have to add this one too ;)

Khem, are you sure that's is new game?
"is like a International or Liveware" - are you sure about it?

Latest news of Winning Eleven 9 Bonus Pack

Latest News of Winning Eleven Bonus Pack:

According to what one of the source http://www.weys.net

タイトル:ワールドサッカーウイニングイレブン9 ボーナスパック
発売日:2006/1/26
値段:2940円

こりゃFEなのかと思ったが、いわゆるBEST版らしく初心者用ハンドブックがついて2940円ということらしい。
が、一部ではライセンスが増えてるとかいう話もあり現状不明。

情報モトム

Winning Eleven 9 Bonus Pack is due to release on January 26th 2006 at the price of 2940 yen.

The reason the price of this version is so cheap as compare to what has been released most of the time is because this was meant to be something like a "PSP the Best" type of thing where currently available games are being re-release in a lower price. This version would comes with a hand book (playing technique guides). This whole new version is basically aimed for those new or beginning to Winning Eleven series..... There are rumours that there will be some more license added though. As whether is totally the same Winning 9 or something newer is unconfirmed....

"FKN Business/Marketing.......Konami...."

K = Keep coming with whatever version we can
O = Only need to add just a few special bonus to save us time
N = Newer version of whatever is being release
Nevermind if it is pretty much the same as long as it is new
A = All in all it is just a little bit of add ons to original one
M = MARKETING MARKETING MARKETING
I = It will sell no matter how crap or repetitive we produce

ROTEIRO desu

They should have only charged 2940 yen for Winning Eleven 9

This version would comes with a hand book (playing technique guides). This whole new version is basically aimed for those new or beginning to Winning Eleven series..... There are rumours that there will be some more license added though. As whether is totally the same Winning 9 or something newer is unconfirmed....

Pretty much describes the last game.

Sounds like it will contain even less than the average patch which would of course be supplied free.

Yet Konami are only to happy to charge 50%, how generous....it must be Christmas time. Perhaps they can release it on two different coloured DVDs so I can buy each one.

anyone heard any more info on this?

Im really intersted to see if there are gonna be some new licenses.

Ive not seen any new info on various Japanese mag sites, wondering if Konami are just gona sneak it out.

If it plays like J-league WE9 its a must buy for me. Having the full choice of teams with that killer gameplay would be awesome :)

Just under a month to go.

Milanista said:
I bet this version only updates things such as new promoted teams.

And shoots from ditance should be less accurate and powerful. Especially first time shoots from the distance are too often very accurate and powerful.

My chipped PS2 broke a while back, so I'm just waiting for 9 International here in the states... and as far as better versions out there?... wlel I don't care, cause this will be ON-LINE and that's something I couldn't even do w/ my chipped PS2.

Back
Top Bottom