Worst tackle ever ?

csaunders said:
nor is patrick however the fuck you spell Viera, take your pick of many of the red cards that guy has had....

Almost all of his red cards have been for two yellows. You can't even name a single bad tackle of his. :rolleyes:

jogi said:
Almost all of his red cards have been for two yellows. You can't even name a single bad tackle of his. :rolleyes:
hahaahahahahaahahahaha, see a couple of weeks ago vs PSV, you are hilarious, hahahaaha im still laughing at your statements....

JayD said:
What you spouting about?? Theres a difference between getting sent off and trying to flipping injure an opponent. twat!!
fuck off you moron, did you see paddys tackle on the PSV player where he wrapped his legs in a scissor fashion from behind around hte othre players legs, your fucking telling me he wasnt trying to inure him, what the hell was he doin then, trying to fuck the ball!!!

csaunders said:
fuck off you moron, did you see paddys tackle on the PSV player where he wrapped his legs in a scissor fashion from behind around hte othre players legs, your fucking telling me he wasnt trying to inure him, what the hell was he doin then, trying to fuck the ball!!!

Vieira actually got the ball but his trailing leg took down the opposition player. It was hardly a studs first challenge and clearly not intended to injure the PSV player. Plastic mancs from the USA who have never played the game shouldn't be making idiotic statements like these.

HTB said:
Vieira actually got the ball but his trailing leg took down the opposition player. It was hardly a studs first challenge and clearly not intended to injure the PSV player. Plastic mancs from the USA who have never played the game shouldn't be making idiotic statements like these.
your full of shit, he got the ball after he went thru the player, so you know me personally and know i have never played football, i played your equivlent of league 3 for about 1 year... you are an ignoramus of gigantic proportions, go suck paddys cock, casue you wont have much longer until he is at madrid fouling other la liga players with reckless abandonment....

HTB said:
what was he intending to do by tacklng from behind, any footballer who has ever played a game, knows the ref usually before eveyr game says, no tackling from behind, at least he says this to the captains(you obvioulsy have never been one) why do you think this rule exists?!??!?!!?You know why dickhead, cause it CAUSES INJURY. WHY WAS PADDDY RED CARDED?!?!?!?!? Cause he tackled from behind and this is illegal because it can cause injury you stupid fuck, dont tell me he was going for the ball, he was trying to injure the other player, because van bommel was fouling arsenal palyers all game and the ref didnt call shit, paddy was out of control and it was obvious to anyone who watched the match, except for you, stevie wonder jr.....

Vieira's red card against PSV was for two yellows. If he was trying to injure the opponent then why would he go for the ball? He did go through him to get to the ball so it was a deserved yellow card but nothing serious. It was certainly not as bad as RvN's tackle on Cole.

jogi said:
Vieira's red card against PSV was for two yellows. If he was trying to injure the opponent then why would he go for the ball? He did go through him to get to the ball so it was a deserved yellow card but nothing serious. It was certainly not as bad as RvN's tackle on Cole.
he should have gotten the straight red for the second offense(its obvious the ref was not calling the game very well), i mean cmon, RVN's tackle was bad, but im not going to agree that viera's tackle wasnt an attempt at injury, there is no reason to tackle from behind and thru a player other then to hurt the opponent, if you really tihnk paddy was going for the ball you are blind with aresenal red, ruud does not have the track record as vieira does, can you deny that? I dont think so.... Ruud is not known for hard tackles or fouls like that, Vieira is....... i think this is my point all along, wenger can call ruud a cheat and what not, but at the end of the day wenger is a fucking joke of a manager for acting so idiotic on this issue, who should look at his own players before accusing anohter player of being a cheater, because if you looked at this from a non manchester and non arsenal fans point of view, you would see that Vieria has the most cards in prem history, where ruud is not even close, and now i have gone completley off topic, but as far as hard tackles go, paddy has had a ton more then ruud ever will........ and his track record shows it

Vieira is a hard tackler and he always goes for the ball, as he did against PSV. He gets a lot of yellows because when you tackle a lot you're bound to be late sometimes. Ruud is very sneaky, he winds his opponents up constantly, gives them kicks when the ball has gone, uses his elbow and he underlined what dirty and sneaky player he is when he tried to maim Cole. You could see the smirk on his face as he watched Cole writhe in agony, he probably thought he had seriously injured him and was visibly happy.

jogi said:
Vieira is a hard tackler and he always goes for the ball, as he did against PSV. He gets a lot of yellows because when you tackle a lot you're bound to be late sometimes. Ruud is very sneaky, he winds his opponents up constantly, gives them kicks when the ball has gone, uses his elbow and he underlined what dirty and sneaky player he is when he tried to maim Cole. You could see the smirk on his face as he watched Cole writhe in agony, he probably thought he had seriously injured him and was visibly happy.
well you are blind by arsenal red my friend, that is the biggest bunch of shit i have ever read on these forums.. so your saying ruud tried to maim him, if ruud is so fucking dirty why does vieria have so many red cards and ruud does not... HE DID NOT GO FOR THE BALL AGAINST PSV, IF HE HAD HE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN EJECTED, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Im ending my discussion on this as I can see you have a pure disliking for Ruud and you cant see this objectivley as im looking at facts(Vieria most red carded in prem history, ruud as i said isnt even close) You dont get yellow carded or red carded for that matter for "hard tacklles" you get yellow carded and red carded for "FOULING" or "Dissent" , you rareley get yellow and red cards for good clean hard tackles.... so dont give me this shit that vieira is a hard tackler that goes for the ball, if this was true he wouldnt have so many reds....

As I said, Ruud is very sneaky so he usually gets away with all the dirty stuff he does. He kicks people when the ball is gone, he elbows them when the referee's back is turned, etc. Pat usually gets his cards for mistimed tackles. Can you even name a straight red card he has gotten?

Yeah actually Schumacher's one on Batiston is blatantly the worst tackle ever (if you can even call it a tackle).

Battiston died after that????

From an article:

The best part is that the Schumacher then went to visit Battiston in
hospital and the two became great friends. Schumacher was later to be
best-man at Battiston's wedding.

wasn't that the semi-final of the '82 world cup?

schumacher didn't even get booked and i think the ref give a goal kick!

absolutely the worst tackle, EVER!

So here's some news about Kokmeijer (the guy who gets injured in the clip of the first post in this thread). He'll never be able to play again said the doctors. They even wonder if he's ever able to walk again. He underwent surgery 4 times already.

Pretty fucked up this.

Still think it was a perfectly legitimate tackle. He should have got up. All this rolling around the ground trying to get other pros sent off, ridiculous.

joostebrood said:
So here's some news about Kokmeijer (the guy who gets injured in the clip of the first post in this thread). He'll never be able to play again said the doctors. They even wonder if he's ever able to walk again. He underwent surgery 4 times already.

Pretty fucked up this.
That's sad, I feel very sorry for him now.

Looking at the clip again, why didn't he move his leg back ? I could see the hack coming from miles away.

pretty bad tackle, i feel sorry for the guy too. i think it happened too quick for him to pull back.

i think the Schumacher (aka The Slaughterer of Sevilla) tackle was way worse, there's a difference between attacking the legs and trying to crack someone's skull open. he also made a silly statement afterwards that he would pay for his teeth, which even led to political frictions between France and Germany.

Just seen it. Knocked him straight out. The keeper just basically saw he'd already had the shot then just crushed him.

cfdh_edmundo said:
This was in the Dutch League (not sure when), by someone called Kolmeijer I think.

the guy got 10 games for this

Look at the guy's leg as he lands, its totally messed up. Disgusting stuff, cant believe he only got 10 games, should be much more !!
F*CK ME, just seen it. He clearly wasn't going for the ball.

The guy's leg breaks as soon as contact is made.

Get well soon mate.

csaunders said:
well you are blind by arsenal red my friend, that is the biggest bunch of shit i have ever read on these forums.. so your saying ruud tried to maim him, if ruud is so fucking dirty why does vieria have so many red cards and ruud does not... HE DID NOT GO FOR THE BALL AGAINST PSV, IF HE HAD HE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN EJECTED, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Im ending my discussion on this as I can see you have a pure disliking for Ruud and you cant see this objectivley as im looking at facts(Vieria most red carded in prem history, ruud as i said isnt even close) You dont get yellow carded or red carded for that matter for "hard tacklles" you get yellow carded and red carded for "FOULING" or "Dissent" , you rareley get yellow and red cards for good clean hard tackles.... so dont give me this shit that vieira is a hard tackler that goes for the ball, if this was true he wouldnt have so many reds....

What is your problem, Jogi makes valid points about RVN being sneaky. Im just so glad he's injured, deserves it after that awfull challenge on Ashley Cole which could have ended his carear. Hopefully RVN knees crumble again so we can all laugh our heads off. Vieira never goes out to cause injury to any player, unlike a few I could name.

sorry for the inconvenience, is there anywhere i can JUST see the tackle?

*EDIT* ok nvm, i have asked stupider questions before :roll:

wow that's one awful challenge :shock: cant really say more than that

-fb

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom