Worst tackle ever ?

The Schumacher-Battiston tackle was attrocious (by the way, Battiston had a concussion, he was not dead nor had he a fractured skull...).
I also remember Andoni Goikoetxea's tackle on both Maradonna and Bernd Schuster (in different matches of course).
Totti's tackle on a Danish player in last EC was attrocious aswell.
But the most attrocious i ever saw was in Belgium football: De Sloovere on Anderlechts Juan Lozano. Dutch football pundit Jan Mulder still claims De Sloovere should have got a prison sentence for that tackle. It ended Lozano's career.

Oh and in this thread was another fine example of the way Man Utd and Arsenal fans "behave" towards each other, god how i hope Chelsea wins the Premiership. (Oh and CSaunders you know i like you, but here you discuss like Roy Keane and Patrick Viera play football...).

Ike said:
pretty bad tackle, i feel sorry for the guy too. i think it happened too quick for him to pull back.
No mate, you can see it in the bastards face that he's going for the shins. Anyway the victim should obviously know that a challenge would come in, I mean, the other geezer's not gonna let him have a free shot is he!

jogi said:
Almost all of his red cards have been for two yellows. You can't even name a single bad tackle of his. :rolleyes:

No tackles spring to mind, but the amount of times he has been dismissed for elbowing is pretty high. His a dirty player, but thats how he plays the game, good luck to him.

csaunders said:
fuck off you moron, did you see paddys tackle on the PSV player where he wrapped his legs in a scissor fashion from behind around hte othre players legs, your fucking telling me he wasnt trying to inure him, what the hell was he doin then, trying to fuck the ball!!!

A bit late i know but i aint checked this thread for a while. After reading some of your comments, you actually have the audacity to call me a moron :lmao:PV4's tackle was a yellow thats all you prick, no way was he trying to injure the guy unlike Horseface and captain Keano, your a serious case you know that but i guess anyone can act hard over a forum. Twat!!

Gayd as a neutral, I neither support Arsenal or Man Yoo. There was now way that Ruud was intentionally trying to harm Cole, if anything Cole was more than likely the instigator in the whole terrible saga.

Listen son, after reading your last post i think Csaunders has al the right in the wolrd to call you a moron...
I'm sick and tired of the endless abuses between "fans" of Man Utd and Arsenal...you people behave like adolescents. I thought English people were famous for their sense of fair play.

And don't forget son: it's only football...

gerd said:
Listen son, after reading your last post i think Csaunders has al the right in the wolrd to call you a moron...
I'm sick and tired of the endless abuses between "fans" of Man Utd and Arsenal...you people behave like adolescents. I thought English people were famous for their sense of fair play.

And don't forget son: it's only football...

Firstly I aint your son and secondly piss off. I never started the abuse if you read my original post and then his you will see where the abuse started from, it sure wasn't me. So don't come on here spouting your adolescent crap because i wasn't talking to you so there's no need for your 2 pence worth aimed at me.

I'm rather happy that i don't have a son like you my dear friend. What i was trying to do as the oldest member of this forum was telling you (in a mild way that you would understand....it's called irony) to behave yourself. I should have known better...sorry.
If you would have read this thread correctly you would have known that i also told CSaunders that he was exagerating. He has enough class to know that i was right (mind you son, i'm not always right).
Further on i would have tought that my remark about the way Arsenal and Man Utd "fans" behave towards each other would make think (sensible???) people. The "discussion" had finally stopped and you had to start it again.
Now i know what you will "say" my dear friend, i know i am not a mod...and i don't want to be one. If (other) people think that i'm out of league by acting like a mod...i'm very sorry...i will not do it in the future. BUT, as a daily visitor i really am sick and tired of the way some "fans" of both clubs abuse each other in threads that are not about both clubs (i tend to avoid the threads about Arsenal, Man Utd and matches between both of them). And i would very kindly ask the mods of these forum to please interfere when the old abuses between both sets of fans occurs in unrelated threads. Maybe you could start a special abuse thread for those people. But let us ordinary football fans out of it.

Oh son, and another thing. As a non native English speaker (i'm just a Belgian peasant you know), could you kindly explain to me what the expression "piss off" means. I can't find it in any dictionary.

To all the other forum members who read this: i am truly sorry to be off-topic. But i have the unfortunate habit to try to educate...i have childeren of 2 and 5 and after a while it becomes a habit. If you people agree with me about the Arsenal-Man Utd abuses...please react.

gerd, it certainly doesn't help the discussion calling him son and dear friend again. i also don't see why it is necessary to mention how old you are in every third post, no offense.

i agree you do have a valid point, these discussions should go where they belong, in the club threads.

gerd said:
I'm rather happy that i don't have a son like you my dear friend. What i was trying to do as the oldest member of this forum was telling you (in a mild way that you would understand....it's called irony) to behave yourself. I should have known better...sorry.
If you would have read this thread correctly you would have known that i also told CSaunders that he was exagerating. He has enough class to know that i was right (mind you son, i'm not always right).
Further on i would have tought that my remark about the way Arsenal and Man Utd "fans" behave towards each other would make think (sensible???) people. The "discussion" had finally stopped and you had to start it again.
Now i know what you will "say" my dear friend, i know i am not a mod...and i don't want to be one. If (other) people think that i'm out of league by acting like a mod...i'm very sorry...i will not do it in the future. BUT, as a daily visitor i really am sick and tired of the way some "fans" of both clubs abuse each other in threads that are not about both clubs (i tend to avoid the threads about Arsenal, Man Utd and matches between both of them). And i would very kindly ask the mods of these forum to please interfere when the old abuses between both sets of fans occurs in unrelated threads. Maybe you could start a special abuse thread for those people. But let us ordinary football fans out of it.

Oh son, and another thing. As a non native English speaker (i'm just a Belgian peasant you know), could you kindly explain to me what the expression "piss off" means. I can't find it in any dictionary.

To all the other forum members who read this: i am truly sorry to be off-topic. But i have the unfortunate habit to try to educate...i have childeren of 2 and 5 and after a while it becomes a habit. If you people agree with me about the Arsenal-Man Utd abuses...please react.

Gerd , grandad which ever your prefer in your thread you said csaunerd was right to call me a 'moron' and i reacted to this soley and not to your previous responses to the thread. I don't care how old you are but don't try to 'educate' me as you put it and belittle me by calling me son, you say this is due to you having two children , well I have 3 and i don't act in such a manner. And finally as for ' piss off ' it basically means 'go away'. I hope thats easy enough for a 'Belgian peasant' (your words not mine) to understand.

And i'm the youngest...
PS Babs...did i mentioned my age???? I think i missed something.
I defy you to tell how old i am without using the search engine...you can't.
And as for "son"v and "my dear driend" i was trying to be mildly ironic...

Gerd posting as Stan and feeling a litle misunderstood and frustrated.

Havent posted for a while, for those in the know a busst special.

bussted.jpg

I know this wasnt a tackle inforced break, but serious breakage nonetheless.

Prutton was lucky not to get a straight red for the last tackle, a right fuckin disgrace. There was mo need for him to even tackle Pires.

That Buust one was a tackle enforced break. Look at Gary neville on the right there!!! Hes so late theres no ball in the picture!
Dirty Manure b4stards. Fecking disgraceful and that did ruin the lads career.

ps. Horsefaces tackle on Ashley cole was disgusting. The grin on RVNs face when he did it! How the FA didnt ban him for 6 months I dont know. It was an intentional injury causing attempt. I hope someone snaps RVN good and proper soon.
What goes around comes around!

footieBalla said:
the end justifies the mean. dont go around branding rvn a goon just because of a little tackle that bruised cole's knee a bit. ashley cole should grow the fuck up and stop being such a whiner.

bosvelt nearly ended dennis irwin's footballing career, but ashley was right back into it, even managed to continue playing.

-fb

well said fb

Today in the spanish football Javi Navarro (Sevilla) tackled Juan Arango (Real Mallorca).

arango.jpg

F397141_arango-440.jpg

F397131_arango1502.jpg

Roma-Milan.... Cafu 2 feet sliding takle, he only got a yello and Cufre had a big hole on his leg, its discusting........
Ill look for a picture.

Cufre will be out for awhile because of that gash, which he's had to stitch. No bones broken, just a big hole.

Back
Top Bottom