Worst tackle ever ?

If you've ever seen the episode of Fantasy Football League with Diego Maradonna in the shower,then you'll know why i'll put him forward for having the worst tackle in football.

northstandhero said:
If you've ever seen the episode of Fantasy Football League with Diego Maradonna in the shower,then you'll know why i'll put him forward for having the worst tackle in football.

I remember that and skinner saying '' he may have the hand of god..... but he has the penis of a small rodent!'' - quality stuff :D

Thats probably one of the worst leg breaks let alone tackles i've seen , looks like ragdoll physics from a game !!!

thats some horrific stuff. only ten matches? youre right joost, there's no way anyone like this should be allowed back for this sort of conduct. shocking :shock:

-fb

Well in a football match things happen so quickly, sudden rush of blood to the head i say. The player definetly regrets it.

Ofcourse Gunplay, but deliberatley (sp) doing a thing like that is just fucked up. He really aimed for that knee.

Any idea how long that player is out for? Will he play again? What's the prognosis? Are there any more detailed clips of that tackle maybe in slo mo or something replayed over.

hm well look what happened in result of his "legit" tackle. should this tackling maniac serve any sorts of suspension? a fine? (question @ dermot)

-fb

I thought it was gonna be worse from what you guys were saying, the worse tackle I have ever seen was when I was flicking throught the channel and it got onto spanish football so I wathced it for a bit, like 10 secs in from when I flicked to it this guy had the ball running with the ball then this other guy ran straight towards him head on done a slide tackle the guy kicked the ball left anddidnt move in time the slider just got the player missed the ball completely got the guy so bad in the shin it broke his shin and the bone forced its self through the shinpad and there was a massive bulge and blood on his sock he, was sent to hospital and was confirmed he broke his leg and guess what the slider only got a yellow card, it was disguting.

krant2.jpg

Oh c'mon, footballers should be able to sustain these kind of tackles, I mean that's Denis Irwin, he's a frickin pansy, of course his leg is gonna snap like a twig, he has bones in his legs like a baby's wrist. You have to use a better example than Irwin, put Steve Lomas or Neil Ruddock in the same situation as irwin and they wouldn't even flinch.

This one takle on Henrik Larsson was so bad that you could see the lower part of his dangling while something like a bone protuded under the sock just before he went down.

lumlum said:
This one takle on Henrik Larsson was so bad that you could see the lower part of his dangling while something like a bone protuded under the sock just before he went down.

i remember that. that was terrible..the first time i saw that video i was thinking that he would never play soccer again.

what abou the one that roy keane did to one guy that i dont remember, that was sick too.

csaunders said:
nor is patrick however the fuck you spell Viera, take your pick of many of the red cards that guy has had....
What you spouting about?? Theres a difference between getting sent off and trying to flipping injure an opponent. twat!!

gunnerglory said:
Oh c'mon, footballers should be able to sustain these kind of tackles, I mean that's Denis Irwin, he's a frickin pansy, of course his leg is gonna snap like a twig, he has bones in his legs like a baby's wrist. You have to use a better example than Irwin, put Steve Lomas or Neil Ruddock in the same situation as irwin and they wouldn't even flinch.

Yeah absolutely! Isn't it weird how tougher players are born with naturally hard bones that are a bit like metal or maybe rocks, while softies like Irwin have bones that are made from a substance that closely resembles marzipan. I've always found that fascinating.

Jonny2J said:
that tackle that happened on Maradona from the Butcher Of Bilbao was pretty horrific

Yeah, Goycochea (sp?) wasn't it? Really really bad. I think that and Keane's on Haaland were probably the worst two I've ever seen because the perpetrators were deliberately trying to injure their victims, rather than just making a slightly wild but legit challenge and breaking someone's leg in the process.

Pires7 said:
Bosvelt's is not much different to van Nistelrooy's on Cole.

the end justifies the mean. dont go around branding rvn a goon just because of a little tackle that bruised cole's knee a bit. ashley cole should grow the fuck up and stop being such a whiner.

bosvelt nearly ended dennis irwin's footballing career, but ashley was right back into it, even managed to continue playing.

-fb

Jeez, that was an awful tackle.

Although not the worst, there are a few that spring to mind, the Keane on Haaland tackle was terrible, as was Graeme Souness on I think a Steau Bucharest player whilst playing for Rangers. I guess Harald Schumacer's tackle on Battiston (?).

About the Henrik Larsson, that wasn't a tackle, that was an accident, the Lyon player was backtracked by Henke and unfortunately their feet kind of tangled and his leg snapped.

FD

Back
Top Bottom