Would someone mind telling me the best "patch"?

EatonTJ

Why Today Doesn't Suck.
11 April 2002
Would one of our wonderful forum members be so kind as to tell me the best availible "patch" (or kitserver/lod files, etc) to use for PES6 PC?

I had everything on my laptop for PES5 but the damn thing died on my vacation so I can't copy any stuff over. I'm sure the information is here on the forum somewhere already, but there is quite simply too much information to sort through and I guess my search terms aren't very productive either.

What I'd like is updated kits, boots, balls, pitch, ads, etc. (if availible of course) along with any chants, realistic option files and such. I'm sure somebody has put something great together already... if I could just be pointed in the right direction.

BTW, this should be stickied if someone can answer. Thank you all.

Okay, well what's the best option file available for PES6 PC right now? Thanks again for the help. I'll sticky a quick turorial on how to best modernize PES6 PC once I get your opinions on option files.

Just say which option file is the best and why you think so. Thanks people.

Bit of a smartarse answer this, but the best patch is a mix of smaller patches, in my opinion... download your preferred adboards, bootpack, chant pack, etc. etc. and I don't think you can go wrong.

I wouldn't download any of the super patches because they all have one or two things I don't like.

Bit of a smartarse answer this, but the best patch is a mix of smaller patches, in my opinion... download your preferred adboards, bootpack, chant pack, etc. etc. and I don't think you can go wrong.

I wouldn't download any of the super patches because they all have one or two things I don't like.

Not being a smartass at all, I'm pretty much the same way. TheWolf's patches are usually my favorite because he seems to have the same taste in things I do and puts together a combo patch that usually reflects what I want.

Tell me, Wowlman, what are your favorite smaller patches so far?

How about, what's your favorite option file?

Back
Top Bottom