• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Would This Work?

Aaron_Qpr

Non-League
21 January 2007
Would this work...?

If I saved a file (replay) and then found it using a converter and convert it to a playable file on pc for example if i converted it to a 3gp...Would this work and play?

Many Thanks In Advance!

Aaron

Trance_Allstar

I love lamp
18 March 2006
Sweden
I'm not sure. SOmething tells me the replay files are not the actual video, but parameters such as recorded button presses, stadium, squad list etc. SO I doubt very much that would work if there is no video in the file to begin with.

vinC

pesPRO
28 July 2006
Belgium
RSC Anderlecht
How would I actually go about so I can host them on here ? Or host them on youtube?
just record the replay with fraps. Than you have a big file so you can use windows movie maker to save it as wmv so it²s about 1mb. That's how I do it.

Grtz

Top Bottom