Wouldnt this be An Improvement For PES 6 PC

bumfucker100

Conference
26 April 2004
2 Things really if they have inculded all the info that is in the mag article then great but 2 things id like to see would be much longer replays as now when you score a goal from a beautiful move you only really get to see the strikers finish rather than the lovely throughball or whatever anyone agree??, oh and the second ask for me would be graphics that really take advantage of high end pc´s i understand this is difficult if its a direct port from a console however itd be great if was developed with a top pc´s power in mind any more suggestions fire waya!

thx guys and gals
Martin

agree with the replay. and in-game: hate the fact that as soon as the ball is out of play you can't use the replay. very anoying...

i'd like all the cut scenes taken out unless it's for something important.
Also when there is a substitution, why does the game pause until the names disappear?

marukomu said:
i'd like all the cut scenes taken out unless it's for something important.
Also when there is a substitution, why does the game pause until the names disappear?

better to let people to choose to have it turned off via an option similar to the game entry scene option.

what's important in the game depends on one's point of view sometimes. ;)

I would like to see every cpu player on the pitch including the users players have there own independent intelligence.How good would that be if the players looked for space, time their runs into the box, look to stay onside. Also more individual skills added to beat player instead of having to pass your way past a defence most of the time. One final thing, scrap the shit music and put something better in

Porting a game from the 360 to a pc is even simpler than from PS2.The only question is - will Konami be commercial bastards and make the more-than-cool high def graphics exclusive for the 360 or the pc players are finally going to use the power of their pc to play the PES 6 with decent graphics?

Agree with memnon - the lobby music in pes5 pc is absolutely tragic! The worse lift/elevator music ever.

Back
Top Bottom