Wrighty moves out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahhahha, dermot and joost are the best, you guys are too uptight sometimes. Dermot was just calling jack what jack has called himself, or at least described as himself. So its not like dermot said something that he didnt read on here.... jack your a good guy, dont let it get to you, laugh it off

..in retropspect i moved out a litle bit too early...i decided to "enjoy my freedom" and the result was too much alcohol, too much cheap sex and a litle bit of drugs .

i see.... so u consider alcohol, cheap sex and a lil bit of drugs such a "bad result":-k

got to be sincere.... theese were exactly the main reasons why i moved out when i was 18 :mrgreen: :lol:

probably i wasn't so smart those days, but still i enjoyed it for a lil while. i think there's a time for everything. there's a time for thinking to all the time u wasted when u were younger...... but there's also a time for "wasting time" :) .... in the end it's all about experiences.

still remember my grandpa's words: "as long as u're young, do as many mistakes as u can; u will learn from them... and have fun. coz in a little while u wont' be able to be silly anymore".
great man, may he rest in peace:)

I don't know u CWright, but still good luck with your "new life" ;)

With House prices through the roof, I can't see myself moving out for a while until I saved up enough for a mortgage on a decent house.

It's practically flushing your money down the drain by renting these days - mortgage repayment can be pretty much the same as your rent. If you need to move, just sell your place - it's likely you'll make a profit too with the way house prices are going.

How is it going Chris? Have you gone back to visit Mom yet?

Its going well thanks, not that you give 2 shits. Went back to visit my parents/mates and get all of my stuff, I am now back down South with a permanent job and a place to live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom