Wrighty moves out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
Well today is the day that I will be leaving the comfort of a family home and moving out! (8pm tonight to be precise)
I will probably not be on here much for the next couple of weeks due to the move but I will be back and slightly more Southern than I have been for the last 30 years of my life.

Cheers all, catch up with soon

All the best lad, I'll take over your Evil Admin duties if ya want......... ;)

hahahahaha this is so funny, it took you 40 years to move out from your parents, hahahaha, loser. Where are you moving? Setting up your own digs in the garage out the back? Give it a month Chris, you'll be back to Mum and Dad in a heartbeat.

Loser? This is coming from the unemployed guy with "Chris Wright Lover" under his username, and the creator of the "Cocks and Pussies" thread. I wouldn't be too quick to say that.

I was about to say, the loser comment is a bit rich from the gobshite it came from!!

Good luck mate, better late than never. You'll never look back. You WILL miss your mums Sunday dinners though (I do!) :)

Come on Dermot, you can do better than those two comments in this thread...they're both cheap shots...coming to an internet forum is supposed to be fun.
Do i detect a litle bit of frustration in your posts since you are out of job???
There is nothing wrong with staying at your parents place...in retropspect i moved out a litle bit too early...i decided to "enjoy my freedom" and the result was too much alcohol, too much cheap sex and a litle bit of drugs which i did not like the least...i'm not your shrink but sometimes i think you have the same kind of problems that i had 15 - 20 years ago...
I've been through it all and i can assure, it feels like a waste of time in retrospect...but if a guy who was 45 would have told me that at the time i would have told him to shut the fuck up and mind his own business.

Thanks lads, but just forget it. The guy has scoured the internet for a former Evo-Web member's home address and sent him letters - in the end the police got involved. He's had a gasket blown for ages, he should get more pity than anything else. He genuinely thinks he is the new God of comedy.

He's on my ignore list now anyway so even if he doesn't get banned (which he won't), he can say whatever the fuck he likes.

Fuck all wrong with JB, he's genuinely funny with his posts. Unlike you Dermot. Tit.

Whatever, don't take things so serious. I'm the one that gets all the shit around here cause everyone has it out for me so it doesn't matter what I say people will still have a grudge. As for sending letters I don't know what the fuck he's talking about. JJ, you don't fucking know me, your opinions don't matter to me, so you can take your fist and ram it far up your arse for all I care.

Whatever, don't take things so serious. I'm the one that gets all the shit around here cause everyone has it out for me so it doesn't matter what I say people will still have a grudge. As for sending letters I don't know what the fuck he's talking about. JJ, you don't fucking know me, your opinions don't matter to me, so you can take your fist and ram it far up your arse for all I care.

That post reeks of someone with issues about people not liking them. Is that true, Dermot? Do you really have no real life friends?

Dermot tried to put his own fist up his arse but couldn't because he talks through it day in day out. Stupid "Oirish" twunt.

Last edited by a moderator:
He lived in Preston, he used to live in Ormskirk.

I live just outside Ormskirk, I go to Uni in Ormskirk!

Thanks lads, but just forget it. The guy has scoured the internet for a former Evo-Web member's home address and sent him letters - in the end the police got involved.

When and who was this JB?

i miss everything

good luck with the move as well CW

He lived in Preston, he used to live in Ormskirk.

I live just outside Ormskirk, I go to Uni in Ormskirk!

Edge Hill- nice campus, I almost went there.

Blinkin' 'eck - Wrighty moving out? We'll have to watch him, he'll be supporting Preston next.:lol:

Good luck CW.

With the state of the housing market these days, living with your parents for years will soon become the 'normal' and 'acceptable' thing to do amongst the twatish idiots like Dermot who live their lives aiming to call other people loosers as many times as logically possible.

I've come back to wish CWright the best of luck.

I'd also like to say cheers to JB for finding some self esteem, two years ago you woulnd't have dared to talk like that on the net. Bravo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom