Wristband

go to ebay is your best bet or got to the shop
im getting mine from australlia my grans out there its 3 quid

i think you are a little late on these mate, i believe they are sold out almost everywhere
unfortunately ur best bet is ebay bet the prices on there are terrible, they only retail at £1.50 :( - money making wankers

If you are willing to pay upwards of a fiver then have a look on eBay. Most shops are getting stock in but its a case of actually getting there as they arrive or you have no hope

cwright your right cause that what i did
i saw one going for 60 quid
who the hell bought that

i don't beleive someone would buy a wristband for 60 quid to support the anti rascism campaign. they just want it as a fashion accessory.

i think its a waste of time.

dar83 said:
Wristbands on the whole are a waste of time.

I mean why? Just why?!

i just made my own sticker reading 'beat bullying and rascism' and stuck it to my forehead. much easier to understand. some people don't even know what the wristbands are for anyway.

what, the marker pen or your chest? ;)

I think I may follow suit Kenny, although I'm tempted to jusy buy a big batch of the ones you can do yourself on eBay and get them to print things like "Cock" and "Henry is a twat" on them. Think they'd sell at all?

dar83 said:
what, the marker pen or your chest? ;)

I think I may follow suit Kenny, although I'm tempted to jusy buy a big batch of the ones you can do yourself on eBay and get them to print things like "Cock" and "Henry is a twat" on them. Think they'd sell at all?

i would definately wear one with 'henry is a twat' on it.

look into it dar, you'll get queues of people begging for one!

Back
Top Bottom