WTF ARE THE BRAINS?!

N

nhlang

Im fuckin sick and tired of playing a CPU with absolutely no concept of DEFENCE. Yesterday, i was playing the ivory coast. In about the 15th min, they're left back was red carded. Conventionenly, in such a situation, a team would bring off an offensive player for a left back. Did the ivory coast do this?Hell no. But wait, there's more. In the 53rd minute,they went one goal up. Shortly afterwards, they took off a CF and brought on another CF! I thought WE!0 would of improved in this regard, but no,its still the same old BS. Seldom does the CPU strenghen its defence, and im tired of it! I play on 6 stars btw

If you play on 6 stars are are complaining. then I can only gasp. 3 stars for me is plenty. If I got any more hardcore with this game I'd be a nerd with nolife

I cant believe that there are people playing soccer game alone

I cant see the meaning of one's playing sports game alone. It loses the meaning of competition. Compete with Computer? Pass

BumperMan said:
If you play on 6 stars are are complaining. then I can only gasp. 3 stars for me is plenty. If I got any more hardcore with this game I'd be a nerd with nolife

Your enjoyment of FIFA has just become ever so clear. :applause:

nhlang said:
But wait, there's more. In the 53rd minute,they went one goal up.
Is it just me or does that not mean the tactics they used worked?

zoozooka said:
I cant believe that there are people playing soccer game alone

I cant see the meaning of one's playing sports game alone. It loses the meaning of competition. Compete with Computer? Pass
Not everybody has friends who know how to play WE. BTW, play against computer is a challenge too.

Er, I'd rather play alone against AI then playing against those filthy (lag) cheats online. But nothing beats playing with a bunch of friends. And sadly you can't do that daily, so yes some of us do play "alone" sometimes ;)

playing against CPU is fun too... espicially when u are playing master league and ur opponents use diff formations, and u have to change urs in order to not let them overrun u with their crowded midfield

well based on the positive tactics that the ivory coast used in the world cup, it wouldn't surprise me if they did stay positive even going down to 10 men!! (someone actually did that in the world cup anyway, can't remember who - but they got a defender sent off and so brought on another striker). besides, nhlang's general problem here is that a computer game doesn't act exactly like a human would (or like he would, at least). and like mart said, it seems like their 'stupid' tactics worked! maybe more teams irl should take heed and be more positive, it would be refreshing. :D

oh and can you mind your language please, i've got a picture of my daughter next to the pc! \\:o/

Terryb47 said:
Er, I'd rather play alone against AI then playing against those filthy (lag) cheats online. But nothing beats playing with a bunch of friends. And sadly you can't do that daily, so yes some of us do play "alone" sometimes ;)
i agree8)
last time i played with 4 friends on my computer(with USB joysticks) and it's soooo fun:)

Back
Top Bottom