WWE 2K22

Miku

J.League FanBhoy
23 April 2011
East Scotland/Indonesia
Celtic, Japan
After the disaster that was 2K20 (eFootball style, but not as bad perhaps as we actually got a full game), is there anyone excited for the new iteration? I've pre-ordered, but seeing the 'leaked' full roster, I'm worried by some missing names. But the gameplay is supposedly really strong, which is good

After the disaster that was 2K20 (eFootball style, but not as bad perhaps as we actually got a full game), is there anyone excited for the new iteration? I've pre-ordered, but seeing the 'leaked' full roster, I'm worried by some missing names. But the gameplay is supposedly really strong, which is good
May i ask what was the case with 2k20? And was it a 2k21 after that?

I am asking cause i have no contact with WWE 2k games. Back in 2020 , my newphew was asking me to buy him 2k19. I made a quick search, and it was out of stock everywhere in Greek stores, so i bought him 2k20, having in mind, that the most new will better, the more the merrier.. BUt instead of him being happy, he was disappointed and told me that 2k20 was a total shipwreck.

After checking internet reviews, i saw a lot of backlash on 2k20, while 2k19 has mostly positive reviews.

What was the case with 2k20? Did it have a lot microtransx? Or content behind sneaky paywalls? Just tryin to understand my historical fault... :)

May i ask what was the case with 2k20? And was it a 2k21 after that?

I am asking cause i have no contact with WWE 2k games. Back in 2020 , my newphew was asking me to buy him 2k19. I made a quick search, and it was out of stock everywhere in Greek stores, so i bought him 2k20, having in mind, that the most new will better, the more the merrier.. BUt instead of him being happy, he was disappointed and told me that 2k20 was a total shipwreck.

After checking internet reviews, i saw a lot of backlash on 2k20, while 2k19 has mostly positive reviews.

What was the case with 2k20? Did it have a lot microtransx? Or content behind sneaky paywalls? Just tryin to understand my historical fault... :)
Just an absolute mess with bugs. Think eFootball x10. It was so bad, there was no 2K21. They released an arcade style game instead & so this has been 2 years in development, basically

I haven't played a WWE game since about 2005, but yes the reason there was no 2K21, was due to 2k20 being absolute garbage and completely full and bugs, and ripped apart by reviewers and anyone who played it.

I believe they then changed developers and even using a new engine, due to the absolute mess of 2K20.

Back
Top Bottom