WWE Thread !!

RuneEdge said:
The Rock kicked so much ass. Some of the comedy he does backstage is just hilarious. I've got a lot of it on my PC in wmv format.
Do you have the one he took the complete piss out of Goldberg ?

RuneEdge said:
The Rock kicked so much ass. Some of the comedy he does backstage is just hilarious. I've got a lot of it on my PC in wmv format.

Espacilly with the couch ;)

I think the best ever year for was wrestling has to be 1998. That in my view was the golden era you had DX, Nation Of Domanation, the rock, stone cold, valvinas and other wrestlers. I remeber watching matches with average wrestlers and it was still fun to watch it not like now where i would just dose of. The best special event of 1998 was summerslam, i loved that event with the rock vs. triple H, Stone cold vs, the undertaker, that match with Outlaws and kane/mankind, chyna and mark henry and other brilliant matches. That was the only event i could watch over and over and over again without rewindind over matches. Not only that but it was done in the garden, it just can't get better than that. I am proud to have it on video.

Also yeah the rock used to give me jokes back in the days. I remeber when he won the interconetal cup and his father was there to help him, made me proud to be black :mrgreen:

I got quite a few wrestling video's and yeah the old days used to be good, i just can't stand it know it is so boring and shit.

joostebrood said:
He's dead.

When did that happen? I haven't watched any wrestling in a about a decade

Is the big boss man still about and what about the British Bulldog and mister perfect?

smango said:
When did that happen? I haven't watched any wrestling in a about a decade

Is the big boss man still about and what about the British Bulldog and mister perfect?

all are dead :( !! God bless thier Souls

Batista will end up facing HHH and Cena will end up facing JBL, but its Angle vs HBK that im looking forward to at WMania.

Looks like the same old crap. Wrestling died after the Royal Rumble 2000 in my opinion. Also RR 2000 is the best royal rumble to me. They need better wrestlers that appeal to more people in a whole.

gunnerglory said:
Is Giant Haystacks still wrestling?

I'm sure I've asked this before...

Edit... No it was Big Daddy.

The Ultimate Warrior... Now that guy was great.

Last edited:
I'm watching Raw now ..

=- First Time ever .. Raw in Japan :)

- another movie showed from smackdown .. showing the big show talking about batista !
- Tajiri and Regel new tag team champions !
- Benoit beats Y3J in the submissiom match !

now watching Michels and Ric Flair :)

I'll let my avatar speak for myself.
The single greatest superstar to step into the ring. Stone Cold Steve Austin, kids.
Da Rock's right behind him.
The Rock vs Austin feuds were simply the best of the recent years.

Too bad, they're both gone now. :(

Triple H is my new favorite wrestler, along with Taker and Kane.

11.jpg

38.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom