WWE Thread !!

Is wrestling a sport? this is one for the entertainment forum.

Damn you Danwin you beat me too it :D

oo thats true ,, but it's a kind of sport anyway :D .. hahah :) ...
well let me check the entertainment :D .. thnx buds ;)

huh .,. anyway it's just acting nothing more .. but it's fun :)

Batista may join Smackdown !!! :-s

yep,, thats true .. We went to holywood :( .. but he always come at teh road to wrestlmania .. so .. he will be back at end of february as i think :) ..

Its Sports Entertainment :)

While the falls are real the match is scripted so i would say Entertainment ;)

I enjoyed the Royal Rumble although it was predictable that Batista was gonna win it.

BTW did everyone see Vinnie Mac collapse in the ring and end up sitting down in it hahahaha

Yeah. At first I thought he was scared of Batista, but then he didn't get up and the replays showed he whacked his leg before he entered the ring.
smily227.gif

ya, that was funny .. :lol: :lol: :lol:

yep, i tought Batista will win it, But when both Cena and Dave touch teh floor .. i said oo what the ?? .. and just got the idea of Batista vs Cena in Wrestlmania .. but then i said noway :-s

So Big Show and JBL .. in a Babewire Stell cage !!!!!! .. thast cooooooooooool

Vince McMahon actually injured himself pretty badly with the fall at Royal Rumble.

Kurt Angle vs Shawn Micheals at WrestleMania will be good. Or as Josh Matthews says "Off the chain".

The Rock was good, but no one will ever beat Stone Cold!

Used to watch Raw on a Friday night just to see his antics, 3:16 forever! :D

Although best group were DX, those were the days its gone a bit shit nowadays, or have I just gotten older and expect more from my "entertainment"?! hmmmmm

I used to enjoy watching WWE but now i skip most of it and just see the results

I used to like Edge and Christian they were very funny, same with DX, The Rock and Stone Cold when he made up the "do u know what my watch is saying" line during the WCW/ECW/WWE storyline. Comedy seems to be lost in it now. Can anyone remember Austin playing the Guitar with a cowboy hat on for Vince when Angle walked in with his tiny hat on :)

I also miss Lesnar because some of the things he could do were unreal, they say Batista is strong but he has nothing on Lesnar

I expect Wrestlemania to be shit like last years

dar83 said:
The Rock was good, but no one will ever beat Stone Cold!
Are you mad ? Stone Cold was a clown, who used to get bum-rushed by Vince McMahon and his lot.

Nobody touched The Rock when it came to comedy and entertainment. He practically used to take the utter piss out of his opponents and with pure class.

I think Lesnars gona return soon. He couldnt make it to the NFL so more than likely we'll see him before Wrestlemania!

knh4 said:
I think Lesnars gona return soon. He couldnt make it to the NFL so more than likely we'll see him before Wrestlemania!

oo Thats a bad news.. I didn't like him !! :(

Stone Cold is Legend :):D .. Rock too ;)

and Angle vs Shawn .. thats good :)

I see Cena vs Orton !! at WM XXI !! :|

The Rock kicked so much ass. Some of the comedy he does backstage is just hilarious. I've got a lot of it on my PC in wmv format.

Back
Top Bottom