WWE Thread !!

I remember the days when I used to call them goodies and baddies too. I used to think its all real too.
I was so upset the day I found out the truth.

If you haven't seen RAW, look away, Spoliers are coming.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
--
-
---
--
--
--
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CENA on RAW! Draft Lottery rules!
Ahem, that is all!

I was so shocked when I saw Cena on RAW. It was so cool!
Lets hope he could kick Triple H's ass and not have to job to him.

This must mean that surely whoevers champion between Batista and HHH will be going to Smackdown!
Was a great surprise though. I was dead certain Angle was gona come out.

Me too. I thought it was gonna be Angle.
I'm sure Angle will move later in the coming weeks.

If you want comfirmed spoilers on who is moving to Smackdown, I'll post his/hers name here. Oh, and I can post the results of the whole show.

Good move for ****** moving to smackdown. He was getting rather stale on Raw. Another who needs to be drafted to Smackdown is Jericho. Only problem being you cant have both the Highlight Reel and Carlitos Cabana on one show.
So what do you guys think of this ECW PPV coming up. To be honest ive never really seen anything ECW related ever, just heard about it. Will WWE do justice to it?

Last edited:
ECW PPV was fucking great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I used to watch it when it was still alive and this PPV was just like old days.
It pisses all over any other WWE PPV.

ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about Heymans line to JBL about HHH not working Tuesdays! That one cracked me up. RVD bloody surprised me though.

Felt sorry for RVD. The whole PPV was his idea and he wasnt able to perform in it.

"the only reason you were WWE Champion for a year is because Triple H didn't wanna work Tuesdays." Heyman on JBL

"Hide your wives ... it's Edge". Heyman to Edge.

Quality PPV.

Tanaka vs Awesome was just crazy.

does anybody know what has happened to Taker? they've just completely dropped him from any storyline and he hasn't appeared in I don't know how long, he would have been great to scare the shit out of ECW. btw what did happen at the ECW PPV, could anybody give me a summary of what went down, I wasn't able to see it

Tker was given time off as his wife was gona give birth. He should be back pretty soon now though.

wow that was an amazing show

I haven't seen a WWE show since Wrestlemania and had forgotten all about the planned ECW show until I saw it trailered on Sky. I never thought I'd see the day I'd be watching ECW with the Sky Sports 1 logo in the top corner. Wierd!

I hadn't followed much of the news leading upto the show so I was greatly surprised when a visibly choked up Joey Styles was wheeled out at the start of the show. Due to his absence from the Rise and Fall DVD I certainly didn't expect him to appear here as Joey working for the WWE just never seemed imaginable, I guess you should never say never in wrestling!, Well with Joey on board it already felt like an ECW show.

I thought the undercard matches, whilst all entertaining and far from being DUDs were all Smackdown/Raw main event length at best, after the show I couldn't help feeling that with less TV time for the Invasion angle then we could have seen longer matches. I guess Paul E wanted to give everyone airtime as being picky we could have easily had a 3 hour show just with Jericho/Storm, Eddie/Benoit and Rey/Psicosis. Out of the undercard the biggest letdown for me was Rey and Psicosis. I was hoping for a repeat of heir ECW matches and their hot opener at Bash of the Beach but alas again it was Smackdown fodder at best, although reading of Reys injury does give me more sympathy about the quality of the match. Gotta laugh at the "put your mask on" chants though.

The RVD segment - wow!!!! Now I never saw much of RVD's ECW work after about 96/97 so Barely Legal promo aside I didn't realise he could work the mic. What he lacked in physical in ring presence he more then made up for on the mic last night. Sabu v Rhino whilst again not being match of the year was certainly entertaining and they got a lot crazy spots into a short space of time.

Eddie v Benoit - Thought the fans attention was taken away by the WWE guys on the balcony but it was cool they way they a)ripped on Edge cool.gif chanted "Eddie Eddie" "Benoit Benoit" as each guy got the upper hand. In fact no matter how much Eddie tried to be his current persona the ECW fans still treated him like a face. I'm sure with both guys on Smackdown the WWE are holding back for something bigger with these two unless Vince is a total retard and overlooks the potential for this feud. Was fricking annoyed they slapped a Vengence promo right as they were eyeballing at the end.

I didn't see much of ECW after Barely Legal so I hadn't really seen any of Awesome or Tanaka before but this was my favourite match of the night for it's all out craziness, my jaw physically dropped on the floor at the way Awesome planchad straight after that powerbomb through the table. Joey certainly made no secret of his thoughts on Mike the Mullet!

The Heyman segment rocked, although shorter then RVD's promo he definately got his point over, the Edge, getting high with RVD and JBL comments were genius. The hairs on my neck were tingling when the fans chanted "Thank You Paul". Was susrprised he thanked Tod Gordon in lieu of everything that happened....

And so to the main event, Tommy looked so proud to be out there again, I marked out like anything when we finally got some original theme music for Sandy. His entrance was an event in itself. Seeing the bWo was funny as always even though Stevie's voice seemed to be totally shot. When the match finally started it was like all the ECW main events I remembered, vlioent with crazy spots and loaded with run ins. Seeing Beulah back in front of the camera was the 187624th markout moment of the night and Bubba selling the "DDT" was hilarious. Markout moment 187625 came when the table lit up, cripes chief!

The end of the show afters was pretty cool, JBL is a total cunt for punking Meanie like that and with Meanie not being anything to do with WWE I'm sure his actions will go totally unpunished. Say what you want about Bischoff but I thought he was quite honourable bumping for ECW like that.

in closing I thought Joey Stykes stle the show, from what I saw of MLW Joey almost seemed bored most of the time but Like most of the workers on the show last night, ECW really brings out the best in them.

ECW LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES!

RuneEdge said:
So thats where he has been?
He has been gone for some time now.

Yep, I've heard in some places it can take 9 months! :shock:

Quite enjoyed this ECW malarky. Although I was surprised that the guy who was Crash Holly and Chris (think that's his first name) Candido who was with WWE also.

FD

Last edited:
Angles joined Raw now. What are they doing with Smackdown? Ive got a feeling either HHH or Batista will be drafted now.

Yep, has to be him for the belt to go over.

I'm wondering how the Smackdown tour in UK will be affected or not? Going tonight to SECC. :)

FD

They're still showing Cena on the SD! Tour adverts so there are gonna be some pissed off fans.

Guys, you do know that Smackdown is taped on Tuesdays and played on Thurday evenings in America. So if you know the right sites, you can get the spoilers. If you want me to say who has been drafted to Smackdown just ask. And another reason why Smackdown's main stars are being shifted to Raw is because UPN in America is moving Smackdown from Thurday to Friday evenings. Fridays are considered death slots for ratings.

Some people might say Smackdown have been cheated but after drafting ***** this week and Benoit last week things dont look so bad do they.

The card hasn't changed, Angle and Cena where still in the main event in Glasgow last night.

Good show they put on. :)

FD

Azzaboy said:
Guys, you do know that Smackdown is taped on Tuesdays and played on Thurday evenings in America. So if you know the right sites, you can get the spoilers. If you want me to say who has been drafted to Smackdown just ask. And another reason why Smackdown's main stars are being shifted to Raw is because UPN in America is moving Smackdown from Thurday to Friday evenings. Fridays are considered death slots for ratings.

Yes we know.
...well I'm hoping everyone else does.

I knew who it was gonna be. It was too obvious. If he wasnt drafted this week, then it would have been next week.

:-s Obvious?

How do you work that one out, considering both him and the guy he jumps haven't been on any shows for months? Not sure where you base your 'obviousness'.

So who will be the next Raw draft on Monday then and the next Smackdown draft?

FD

fd1972uk said:
:-s Obvious?

How do you work that one out, considering both him and the guy he jumps haven't been on any shows for months? Not sure where you base your 'obviousness'.

So who will be the next Raw draft on Monday then and the next Smackdown draft?

FD
Unless you want to be spoilt, highlight the text below.

OK. My first clue that Randy Orton was gonna move shows was when he became a heel against Undertaker at WM21. The reason being that if Batista was a face Champion and Triple H was a heel, where would Randy Orton fit in on RAW?
The second clue was when he made his return to RAW a few weeks ago before the draft and said he shouldnt be eligible for the draft since he's on the "injured list", only to be interupted by Vince who told him that EVERYONE is in the draft INCLUDING Randy Orton.
My last clue was when Cena and Angle moved to RAW cuz that now leaves SD! with no real young star that they could potentially be champion and take the show into the future. So that made me think that there are only two guys that can be moved to SD! to save the show and thats Batista and Orton. Batista has a HIAC match thats a lot more important and if by any chance he was the draft pick, Vince would probably save him for the last SD! pick.
So that leaves Orton...

Back
Top Bottom