• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

X-Port Problem

Shockin' The Prem

Shockin' The Prem
5 August 2004
Wasn't sure exactly what section this should go in, if it's in a wrong one could a Moderator please move it, thanks.

I have had an X-Port for quite a while now, as far as I remember it used to work flawlessly. I recently got a slimline PS2 and connected up my PC to the PS2 via the X-Port wire.

I then open the X-Port program, click Mem Card like I used to, and it used to load all files off my memory card. Now, however when I click Mem Card, it doesnt even search and just says 'Empty.'

This is becoming a real problem and I've looked on google briefly and found nothing relating to the subject. If anyone can help it'll be greatly appreciated.

Cellini_

Non-League
21 March 2004
Never seen 'empty' using an old PS2. Only USB error when I don't connect and switch on every thing in the right order.

Top Bottom