XB360 : Early Adopters

Will you be getting the XB360 at Launch?

• Total voters

Carl

Ban Master
Staff
27 December 2001
N.I.
West Ham United FC
With the launch of XB360 merely months away, I was wondering how many on here will be moving platforms around release day.

Will you be moving due to the next versions of big games like PGR and Perfect Dark, or because its shiny and new and you need to have it regardless of price.

I could be persuaded to get one at launch, but it would only be due to the fact I didnt want to get left behind in PGR on Live rather than thinking its the must have factor of it.

Last edited:
I'll be getting it for launch, 100% definately. Mainly because its Next-Gen, and the features just sound awesome.

I am also 90% convinced that Perfect Dark will be the next greatest FPS console game

Last edited:
I will probably get it, but not before 2-3 games are out that I really want to play.

Depends if PGR3 makes it for launch. When I see that running in the shop, I'll probably not be able to resist handing over the money :).

Ill be getting it on launch day hopefully.
Just then gotta get a 42in plasma hd tv to appreciate it fully :)

Thats considering I pass these exams and I'm in final year of my Degree, then definately not.

Gotta take a responsible stand for once, and think about my degree rather than slacking or finding ways of slacking.

Dar said:
Thats considering I pass these exams and I'm in final year of my Degree, then definately not.

Gotta take a responsible stand for once, and think about my degree rather than slacking or finding ways of slacking.

Dar must be sober this afternoon, I expect his attitude to change later :)

I have seen the latest PGR video and it looks well sweet, and also PDZ is starting to build up coverage, and looks better all the time. PGR will definitly be a launch title, as for PDZ, I think it may just slip till nearer Christmas, who knows. Other titles I've yet to think yeah I really want that game, the likes of Ghost Recon 3 or Gears Of War, however, if the majority was going to wait till after Christmas, I think I could hang off and then we all hit PGR at the same time, seeing ClassicD getting T-Boned in HI-RES by Wrighty is bound to make GTV. :lol:

Holio said:
seeing ClassicD getting T-Boned in HI-RES by Wrighty is bound to make GTV. :lol:

I would be greatly offended if it didnt make the highlights :)

You never know tho I could adopt a new driving style for a new generation...

It's on me Christmas list however it all depends on price at the moment. Anymore than £250 for the console and I will have to postpone it until the price is cut - which quite frankly would suck. Hopefully all the launch details will be announced soon.

With all the details now announced, who has changed there mind? I think I'm now heading towards the 'GAWD DAMMIT I WANT ONE' crowd, so with 14 weeks to go til the last week of Nov, it's saving abotu 20 quid a week and more to have the shiny new machine at launch. :D

Yeah, I'll be getting it on release. PGR3, Ghost Recon and PDZ IF its out on day 1.

All the consoles seem to be released around my birthday so I should be okay if the missus coughs up something.

Thought it'd be good to put this in here as well, the release dates are now confirmed.

North America - Nov 22
Europe - December 2
Japan - December 10

Back
Top Bottom