[XBO] Forza 5

I've only had about 6 races and still getting used to driving :LOL:

Got it on the hardest difficulty (with auto gears though) and its a joy to play.

You get so deep in concentration when you play it because a couple of slips weather it be getting on the gas too early/late, braking to early/late, getting the wrong line and the dreaded trying too hard to catch up and whacking accelerater/brake down to fast and skidding like a muthafucker will cost you.

You obviously have the cars in front to contend with as well of which some are shit which you have to dodge so you don't hit them because the damage is unforgiving.

I've seen mistakes in front of me, people braking to early ect ect but think that's the norm aint it?

Ended up pullnig the plug and buying it lol

Liking very much atm, although u cant drive the F1 car until u actually buy it(wich costs very much)...

The AI in this game is quite interesting actually, they drive a lot more human than i expected, saw them made various types of mistakes, wich is new to me when speaking about driving AI.

I think i heard somewhere that the AI was actually made using other players performances? Drivatar, or something like that? If so, its genious!

Yeah I'm the same, I like a driving game simply to have a driving game but I'm not mad into them, not even into cars, just want one with lots of tracks and some kind of career mode so I can play SP and unlock new cars and stuff :)

Got a bit more in to this now and bought a few good cars.

The sounds of the powerful cars are amazing and i love how differently each cars handles.

Best car for me for looks, sound and how it drives is the LaFerrari. I got it free some how and its an absolute joy to race in.

Still loving this game and even more some now ive put it on manual gears. I said it was engrossing before but with manual gears its opened it up even more.

On another note i tried this out last week.

main.jpg

Its a great wheel and makes this game unbelievable but at £270 to play with one game i cant justify keeping it even though it is absolutely brilliant.

The force feedback on the wheel is amazing with the brushless motor they use and the feedback is strong so you really have a battle on your hands with the wheel fighting with you :LOL: and with using manual gears now it felt amazing using the paddles tazzing around.

Apparently from the reviews i have seen people rate it as much as the fanatec wheels (which ive heard are the best) so if you are in to this and use wheels you will love it. They are bringing out a pedal set with clutch and a gear stick soon as well, i would love to have a go with the full setup.

Just thought as well, why the fuck isn't the marketplace open yet? Anther GTA like fuck up not bringing a big online feature out when they released it. By the time they do like GTA people will be done with it.

Back
Top Bottom