xbo live quitters

carl_profil

Non-League
8 August 2004
I am so tired of ppl disconnecting in the last minute of games they are about to loose, i myself has 0 disconnects so i can easily throw shit at these damn losers.. i know that i can see how many disconnects i myself have but why havent konami made so i can see my opponenets disconnects?

I thought it would get better when i got to division 1 but it aint..there are just more cowards here.. and the penalty for quitting is 50 points? I ask myself why it isnt 200 points instead so we get rid of these ppl who are destroying the game. I played against LLoydeo and he did it and i send a bad reputation about him but thats doesnt seem to have any affect either since i can never see my opponents reputaion before a match or can i?

I think that playing live is very funny but i am considering stopping playing online cuz there are so many clowns out there..Or are there a player list on this forum with recommended players so we who wants to can play serious?

Xbox gamertag: Carl The reaper

Guys I totally agree that quitters at the last minute are cowards. But I must admit that I quit 2 games recently in the middle of the first half. The lagging is so freaking ridiculous, it's unplayable, how come the game is not able to recognanise that one player has a 1 or 2 second lags. The way the other player control his players makes it obvious that he doesn't suffer from the same problem. I love this game, but I just can't wait for Fifa to one day get on par to PES, but by then I'll probably be a grand pa. It's so unfair and pathetic.

Anyways, I'm just saying, some quitters are actually legit player who are trully penalized. I almost threw my controller at my HDTV...

You know, I have disconnects, 'bout 25 through no fault of my own. Played over 900 games online. I was suffering disconnects and could not find out what was causing them. Turned out my line couldn't support 2mb broadband so I had to be downgraded. But I dont purpsefully disconnect ever. I play shits in the top 100 rankings and when I'm nailing them some twats after being 3-0 down take the ball and walk it into their own net and then disconnect. I always leave bad feedback. It's annoying, but you get to know who they are and realise what's most important to them, playing the game or hording their precious points.

You know, you could quite easily get dissullioned with the game the amount of cheats there is on the online community. I love the game, but why WHY do people keep disconnecting? I played someone in the top 50 over the weekend, can't remember his tag, Steno I think, and I was 2-1 up with 10 minutes on the in-game timer left and he just disconnected. Magic. So, he end up with a disconnect, I end up with measley 30 points or something. Seems the less points you have, the less likelyhood of disconnecting. Prove me wrong?

What a suprise. Playing OJ4Y last night. 5-0 up in the first 25 minutes (10 min game) and he disconnects AND I had him as a friend.
Twats! You spoil the game. I lost last night 2-0 to a guy who had 500 PES points and I lost loads of points SO WHAT!

Hugster said:
What a suprise. Playing OJ4Y last night. 5-0 up in the first 25 minutes (10 min game) and he disconnects AND I had him as a friend.
Twats! You spoil the game. I lost last night 2-0 to a guy who had 500 PES points and I lost loads of points SO WHAT!

Exactly mate,no need whatsoever for quitting.

Losers,the lot of 'em!!!

:roll:

Agree with everyone here. I have about 23 disconnects to my name and there is not one cause of bad sportmanship mine are from losing con nections or if I have to rush out. i have played over 800 games and it really winds me up these cowards. they either download something to lag or disconnect in the last minute there fcuking gimps if you ask me

If I have to disconnect i will tell the other person and then send a message apologising this only is in extreme casing i have to disconnect but i hate it happening to me so i dont want to do it to someone else.

king fragg and all them gimps are only there cause they cheat.

pes6 stop them the cheating bsstards!!!!!!!!

gamertag hulkamania78

Perfect solution - If you disconnect you lose 100 PES points. Do for me the amount of cheats there is (or that accept my challenge). Get the impression probaly dealing with infants anyway or people who are of limited mental capacity.

FYI - I was on last night and my new baby kitten was watching me play PES5 and it jumped from the bedroom window to the front garden landing next to a salivating dog.

Did I disconnect NO, I pressed start to activate a pause when the ball goes out and ran outside, clipped the dog and snatched the cat back in the house and was just back in time to defend a free-kick.

Hugster said:
Perfect solution - If you disconnect you lose 100 PES points. Do for me the amount of cheats there is (or that accept my challenge). Get the impression probaly dealing with infants anyway or people who are of limited mental capacity.

FYI - I was on last night and my new baby kitten was watching me play PES5 and it jumped from the bedroom window to the front garden landing next to a salivating dog.

Did I disconnect NO, I pressed start to activate a pause when the ball goes out and ran outside, clipped the dog and snatched the cat back in the house and was just back in time to defend a free-kick.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lol im sick of it, it even happens when I have matches on WC 06, a guy just left me sat at the pause screen for over 10 mins and didnt disconnect so I ripped my network cable out of the back of my 360.
Bastard made me d/c!

DJ

I name and shame two more cheats!...

B I G M O N 8 1 - Played him last night, he has/had 3,000 PES Points and I was winning 3-1 and when the third goal went in, suprise suprise a disconnect.

Also, name Gooldy, played him last night, when my fourth goal went in the first half, he just disconnected.

Sad state of affairs - played three games last night, 1 draw (laggy second half but that's half the fun) and two people disconnected.

Anyone want a challenge? gametag Hugster Alive

I name three more...It's like a KINDER SUPRISE, you never know what your going to get.

S2POT - Was 2-1 up in 88.46 minute. Disconnect. Tosser.

JIMMYCOOLB - Was 2-0 up in 79.32 minute. Disconnect. Nob.

ZORMYHAC - Was 2-0 up in 73.37 minute. Disconnect. Imbecile.

Hugster said:
I name three more...It's like a KINDER SUPRISE, you never know what your going to get.

S2POT - Was 2-1 up in 88.46 minute. Disconnect. Tosser.

JIMMYCOOLB - Was 2-0 up in 79.32 minute. Disconnect. Nob.

ZORMYHAC - Was 2-0 up in 73.37 minute. Disconnect. Imbecile.

I'll challenge you sometime. Gamertag is SolidSal7Snake. I've only got one disconnect to my name and that wasn't my fault.

A little off topic...

Do most people play 10 minute games? That seems to be the case most of the times when I accept a challenge. I prefer 15 however.

By the way, who's the best player on this forum?

Last edited:
I name and shame four more over the weekend!

THEDARE ISTO DO 2-0 up and a disconnect on 84:09

omegastu 1-0 up and a disconnect on 17:35 (he was shit)

xX HaTe 1-0 up and a disconnect on 60.38 (Ranked 75 in the rankings, by GOD he was POO)

stefubi79 4-0 up and a disconnect on 85:45 (I raped him all over the park)

Hugster, still waiting to play you. I was in a game so I couldn't accept the invite you sent, then you were in a game when I sent the invite. I've checked friends’ rankings on it and I'm not that far behind you. :D If you're the best on here, then I'd have to say I'm pretty close to being one of the best too. :)

AgentSmithMatrix said:
Hugster, still waiting to play you. I was in a game so I couldn't accept the invite you sent, then you were in a game when I sent the invite. I've checked friends’ rankings on it and I'm not that far behind you. :D If you're the best on here, then I'd have to say I'm pretty close to being one of the best too. :)

No problem chief. On around 8pm tonight. I'll be waiting patiently.

I had a strange heavenly experience last night, and I'm not entirely sure if I dreamt it but....

I went on Pro Evo, and no-one disconnected on me and no lag.

I was so happy...(sat at my desk at work wondering if it happened or not!)

More fo the Hall Of Shame......

FAZE76 4-1 up (He had Real Madrid and disconnected in 85th minute)

Magic Mendi (Rank 222 PAH!) 1-0 up and disconnected in stoppage

ULTRA ALDO 3-0 up and disconnected in 82nd minute (You're good NOT

andy grayson 2-0 up and disconnected in stoppage (tic a boo son!)

RAFISA CLAUDISA 5-0 up and disconnected in stoppage (he was really crap!)

richaholic 2-0 up and disconnected on 29.10 (Will give benefit of doubt that there might have been a problem)

Jedimindtricks7 5-0 (In the first half and disconnected MY FINEST PERFORMANCE TO DATE)

Add Raish to your friends list for a game or two, decent upload speeds so you'll not suffer lag when its my turn to host.

The good thing about the xbox 360 is that when PES6 comes out you'll be able to choose the "AVOID PLAYER" Option if you have run ins with stupid quiters

Last edited:
Dark T3mplar 3-1 up and disconnects in 61.44 minute

CagyArmando 2-1 up and disconncets in stoppage

Come on' guys (assume guys as most play like women!)

My Gamer Tag Hugster Alive

I stopped playing online too, it's just a waste of time and effort when people DC on you. Not to mention the horrible lag in the second half, do these people really have shitty connections or do they really cheat?

More noobs who cheat!

blackpanta 4-0 up and disconnects on 81:46

xXR3nz0Kuk3nXx 2-0 up and disconnects on 44:29 (he knew there was no hope!)

Terryb47, people most DEFINATELY cheat. You get to know this when they disconnect in stoppage time or late on in the game. You see by the links to this thread how many I have recorded and many others.

It's a way for them to save precious PES points and thus retain some dignity in the rankings system (which incidentally most PES5 lovers don't give a monkeys about!). I don't, I've been in the top 1,000 and now I'm way back down the ladder.

RainKing80 1-0 up and he disconnects on 21:64

Mr Stasman 2-1 up and disconnects in stoppage

Funky Monkey001 3-0 up and disconnects on 52:47 (Then has cheek to send friend request NOOB)

DARKVADER1969 1-0 up and disconnects on 68:44

Am I really this damn good???

Lusti 3-1 up and disconnects on 31:19

fiftypenchead 2-0 up and disconnectson 34:17 (Ranked 664)

RageoGR 4-0 up and disconnects on 40:58

Just a little peeved and annoyed really, and it's playing on my mind. A guy on the 'other Pro Evo forum' challenged me and I refused, sunsequently re-isued the challenge under my conditions which he accepted. I chose Man U, he chose Inter (I think).

He's playing me, and he aint too bad, I get one in through Van Nistelroy, and he keeps playing, I then score another in the 34th minute and he just disconnects. I send him a text. He then reports me (he says to Xbox.com) like I give a s**t, and sends me some crappy texts saying I lagged him.

I reply (in anger) as I do with most people who disconnect,calling him a bloody baby (or words to that affect) and yet he insists on Evo Web that I have cheated. I texted another guy and he replied saying I had no lag.

But isn't this typical that a person of high rankings (him 664) losing 2-0 disconnects and immediately (without hesitation) starts slagging me off on another forum.

I have replied a couple of times (privately) and through the forum but he justs keeps cursing, but what do I do?

For satisfaction, I just played anothr guy straight after (lost 1-0) and have privately e-mailed him to see if there was lag. I'll post th reply when he does. I'll be the first to apologise to both of them as I am usually the first to moan.

Vermellot 4-0 up and disconnects on 73:19

lord miyamoto 0-0 and disconnects in 21st minute

pimpmystro 3-0 and disconnects in stoppage

I hate quitters, ive never dced once yet. This guy quit because i saved his 1st 3 penaltys. If any one wants to add me and play my tag is smurf1020 ive not really played anyone so far who ive deemed to be better than me, the 2 i did lose, the 1st was super laggy 2nd half 1-0 loss, the second was a a 4-1 thumping, all 4 in the first half where i had the lag! Bad excuse but i play intense and it messes up my sharp play! lol. Anyway add and play plz

cause i only just got the xbox version no one in the higher leagues will play me, please play me, i want to get my ass wooped so i can see what standard i need to be the world champ

Back
Top Bottom