XBOX 360 12 Team Semi/manual High frequency league.

JayD

Premiership
27 April 2002
Arsenal
Yes I know it's a mouthful but I want to start a league where all settings have to be on manual or semi, also this league is for people who play often so we can turn seasons around quickly.

The rules will be 2 x 5 min halves

All semi or manual controls

Play each team 3 times.

Only 4 star and under teams can be used.

League to take 2 weeks max but hopefully to finish much sooner.

So if you are interested in this leave your name in here and lets get this on.

Priority given to known FIFA players but if interest is bigger than anticipated I may expand to 16 teams, that way we can get some good cups in as well.

Last edited:
:BLUSH: I didn't say I wanted in! I just wondered what your thinking was behind going for 6 mins! Sorry.

I would be interested - but I am going on holiday for two weeks next sunday - So Hopefully can join when I get back :DD

I'm interested but I live in the US and can usually only play at night, so if you guys are in Europe it would be kinda hard for me. I'm new to FIFA but I play all manual and semi.

your a top player mate, gave me a good game last night, although I have been using manual for ages now, but if your new to FIFA and your as good as you was last night then you will be some player in a month or so of playing on manual.

I'm definitely in Jay, sign me up (the one thing i use assisted on is through passing, but I'm willing to change that...)

your a top player mate, gave me a good game last night, although I have been using manual for ages now, but if your new to FIFA and your as good as you was last night then you will be some player in a month or so of playing on manual.

thanks for the kind words mate. It gets frustrating at times trying to fight the urge of playing it like you would PES. Just have to get used to it

Well we have 7 so far.

Jay D78
Dusse
irt3hown
Stilts1844
CrystalFool
Jamezinho
Reptar King of the Ozone (I need your GT)

Maybe:

Bobby Box
Final lap

Jay D78
Dusse
irt3hown
Stilts1844
CrystalFool
Jamezinho
tomefx
Troy63
king jaffy jr
Dazfeeder

2 to go.

Last edited:
vglntv95 is his name, and I don't know why he was banned though. Check a few posts up where he made his, you can see he's banned now.

I don't have enough time mate. Work all week and only available some evenings, can't play Friday or Saturdays. And I already have the Evo Web League and BAP Clubs to play.

can do, but i play a mix between semi and manual, dunno if its allowed, i used to play everything on manual but the shooting was driving me mad

can do, but i play a mix between semi and manual, dunno if its allowed, i used to play everything on manual but the shooting was driving me mad

Hence title semi/manual :P

Yes that's fine mate. It's mainly to combat those assisted passing players who ping it around with ease.

I'm pretty sure my bro would want to join... just need to check with him.

It's a shame the power bar takes so long to fill up on manual through passing, it really diminishes its use... I've been practicing with it but when you want to make that quick through ball you just cant do it fast enough.

Back
Top Bottom