XBOX 360 12 Team Semi/manual High frequency league.

Are you supposed to post the results here or not?

Have played three games, all ended in 1-0 victories.:APPLAUD:

Boca Juniors 1 - 0 FC Porto

Boca Juniors 1 - 0 Middlesbrough

Boca Juniors 1 - 0 Sampdoria

Good games, guys.

jay i fucked up, i could have fucking sworn spurs were 4 stars in the loading screen but when i get to the game there 4.5, i think its because of live updates... can i reset this somehow?

I know i'm not in the league, but I think you guys should have manual through balls - they wouldn't be needed anyway with passing on manual, because you can just aim ahead of your target :).

I know i'm not in the league, but I think you guys should have manual through balls - they wouldn't be needed anyway with passing on manual, because you can just aim ahead of your target :).

manula thru balls are impossible, sorry mate you have too much time on your hands :) if your actually good at them

Sampdoria 3 Boca Juniors 0

Boca Juniors 0 Samdoria 4

The 2nd game was a real smash and grab with 3 goals in the last 10 mins.
Both games were very good mate cheers.

Sampdoria 3 Boca Juniors 0

Boca Juniors 0 Samdoria 4

The 2nd game was a real smash and grab with 3 goals in the last 10 mins.
Both games were very good mate cheers.

Don't know what happened in these games, actually. Bad games by me and I really didn't create anything, good defence there while mine was awful. :)

Good games by you, though!

manula thru balls are impossible, sorry mate you have too much time on your hands :) if your actually good at them

If you use semi passning, they might be useless.

But if you are a manual passer (like me), there is plenty of use for the through pass. I'm not going to tell you all of them, but f ex:

1. Using the through ball button more often activate "finesse pass", i e backheel etc which is very useful in certain situations.

2. A quick tap on the through ball button gives a shorter pass than a quick tap on the pass button. Very useful.

Besides, with manual passing if you have to play a quick through ball - simply use the pass button. Maybe it's not how they are meant to be used, but it does give you a lot of freedom in your passing game.

The only assisted balls you want is a women assisting your balls into her mouth.Now get it on manual and i don't mean the spanish waiter!;)

Jay D - wtf is going on? You got credited the win 3-0 - the "funny" thing is that I was not disconnected from Xbox Live but from the EA Servers. Wtf?

Lads would you all mind if I reset the league to start again? Loads of issues, pople cant join disconnects etc? That way I'll set up again and we'll track results properly. Any objections let me know.

Haven't played a league game yet so doesn't bother me. Been a bit busy lately so haven't had any FIFA time, so hopefully will have a marathon session at the weekend if not before then.

Looking at the online league a lot of games have been played which haven't been reported in the results thread. So can you please do this so i can publish the league table.

Portsmouth 1 - 2 Boca Juniors

Boca Juniors 2 - 2 Portsmouth

Boca Juniors 1 - 1 Portsmouth

3 Great games. I scored first in game number one but lost on a 90th minute goal from riquelme. Ouch.

Second game, went down 2- 0 in the first half, but put on the pressure in the second half to score 2

Last game had Boca scoring first early, and after EA disconnecting our game in the 80th minute, we played a 2 minute half and Crouch equalised near full time.

Great games m8

Back
Top Bottom