XBOX 360 12 Team Semi/manual High frequency league.

That's fine stilts ,if you know anyone else let them know and get them to sign up, the more the merrier.

Last edited:
Lads I'll give it till Sunday then we'll just go with what we have. So if you know anyone who may be interested get them signed up.

OK lads 8pm will be the deadline. I hope we can get 2 more but if not we'll go with 10.

Do you want 5 or 6 min halves.

JayD, if you come to check this thread again at 8pm, can I play you in our PL game tonight? I'm on now for half an hour or so. You're never on MSN any more! Cheers. ;)

Hi JayD. Finally got on here (registration was disabled for some reason)

Can you make the league 12 slots? I think Riboflavin might join as he is a good semi/manual player and I also have two more guys who would want to play.

Hi JayD. Finally got on here (registration was disabled for some reason)

Can you make the league 12 slots? I think Riboflavin might join as he is a good semi/manual player and I also have two more guys who would want to play.

Thats fine mate. The more the merrier. Let me know asap those who want to join but they need to be regular.

I just think on the whole most people are used to playing 5 and to switch to 6 will cause a lot of fuss, keep it simple. I think we could actually end up with 14 players for this league.

Thats fine m8 get your mates to sign up asap then we can get this on.

Thats great Leo.

OK Lads the league has been created and is called the 'semi manual league'
abbreviation is sml. Contact me via PM for the pasword and remember its teams 4 stars and below.

Works fine now.

How are the rules on assisted through-balls? I really hate the manual since they power up so slow so most chances are wasted.

I'm fine with assisted through balls and crosses being on.

Are we supposed to report the results in here?

And Jay, what happens if disconnected? For some reason my Xbox Live disconnected during my first game with Troy (worked perfect all day..), resulting in a 3-0 win for Troy. Does that count or should we re-play?

I'm fine with assisted through balls and crosses being on.
Semi,or manual other wise whats the point? Dusse lost connection in game and i have been credited with a win,we had a second game and it has him as winning which he did,is that our games played now?

Assisted crosses? You have to be joking. It's supposed to be semi/manual not assisted with a bit of semi.

As I've been doing in the Championship league, if anyone is using assisted against me I will just quit, I want to have fun games not let's see who can use the CPU to let us win the most.

it's 3 games each. OK assisted through balls can be on but if everyone agrees crosses can be manual which suits me anyway.

It was really to distiguish between the assisted passers and shooters, me personally I can't get to grips with manual through balls.

Assisted crosses? You have to be joking. It's supposed to be semi/manual not assisted with a bit of semi.

As I've been doing in the Championship league, if anyone is using assisted against me I will just quit, I want to have fun games not let's see who can use the CPU to let us win the most.

Do you mean that you can see on every single cross if it's manual or not?

---

I have manual crosses, so I'm fine with that. Just that manual through-balls are so unpredictable and I canät get them as I want.

Back
Top Bottom