XBOX 360 Master League Thread.

E

El Diego

Right guys, post your Master League experiences HERE.

I am playing in Top Player with PSG and I am into my second season - I am absolutely loving it. I am playing as Paris Saint-Germain and I have just signed Clichy, Djibril Cisse and Alex.

:)

me 2 i am playing the ML alot lately, i am in my 4th seson & i am really enjoyn it playing against freaking cpu,
a must buying players in ML are Joaquin from Valencia he is a must, & he improves so quick, hes states will be all red & orange, deffenitly the best & the fastest player in the game (yes even better the ronaldinho),
villa, tevez & rooney, j.cole they will be extimely good in the fature.
cheap & great players are carini GK, milito CB, agger CB, bajna SB SMF, lucho gonzales SMF his team work is great, u ll c him everywhere on the pich. botanaski CMF & edu CM are very similar on they states but they improving so quick especialy edu he is nothing how he will become, same goes for park chu young, ribery, Wallner ST which they are extremly cheap. they are alot more but thats the players that cout my eyes the most as they also play for my team.

Good to see someone else enjoying the Master League instead of complaining about how crap online is - that's why I play single-player, online is a shambles!

Just started a new ML campaign playing as Real Madrid (with the shite players) in 'Top Player' mode. Real tough, but very rewarding when I scrape a 1-0 win. Loving this game.

Playing as Man Utd. Just started my second season, I have bought Masherano and Tevez in the summer, and sold Giggs and Jones.

Loving it too. In the second half of my first season playing as Valencia. I had a crap start to the season, drawing loads of games with shite teams but my season turned around when I beat Real Madrid 1-0 at the Bernabau. It felt so rewarding cos they were attacking me so much in the second half and I held on. I just signed Ribery who is lightning quick :shock:

midway through my first season as PSG :) still with my original team, signed "Arca" and "Kerzhakov" in SB and CF respectively. pretty fun at the moment, im aiming for the cup as my league campaign is down the drain :)

do you guys play with the proper team players or the original ML castollo and co. players?

I was playing with Castolo etc on 'top player' and it was nigh-on impossible to scrape draws, let alone win. So I am playing with Real Madrid with match-mode players but I am planning on selling most of the squad (Ronaldo, Cassano, Van Nistelrooy, Carlos) to bring in young faces to stick with for a few seasons. Started in Division two so working my way up.

anyone got ideas for line up / tactic / formation in "top players" mode??

i normally blow my budget bringing in one top player, to no improvment in performance!

I play a 4-3-1-2 formation with Real Madrid on top-player with formation settings (off-side trap etc set to 'NORMAL') and it works well!

----------------- Casillas ------------------

-- S.Ramos ---- R.Bravo ---- Cannavaro ----- Carlos

------------------- Emerson -----------------------

-- Beckham ---------------------------------- Reyes

------------------- Robinho -----------------------

----------------------------------- Raul ----------

----------------- V.Nistelrooy --------------------

I play the master league with Ajax and i'm loving it also!
first season I ended 8th on proffesional level. second season I ended 2nd and won the "Champions League". (I beat Milan at the semi final with 7-0!) Now I play it on top player level and after 10 games I ranked first with 9 wins and 1 draw.

I play without tranfers and player development.
And I use Zoom Camera without radar.
I think this is the hardest way to play the ML.
Any suggestions? Cause I want to play it on the hardest way.
(I'm not gonna play with a bad team hehe Ajax is perfect, not to good, not to bad.)

I play the master league with Ajax and i'm loving it also!
first season I ended 8th on proffesional level. second season I ended 2nd and won the "Champions League". (I beat Milan at the semi final with 7-0!) Now I play it on top player level and after 10 games I ranked first with 9 wins and 1 draw.

I play without tranfers and player development.
And I use Zoom Camera without radar.
I think this is the hardest way to play the ML.
Any suggestions? Cause I want to play it on the hardest way.
(I'm not gonna play with a bad team hehe Ajax is perfect, not to good, not to bad.)

Turn your television off...really hard...i've been palying for years like that.
Best result was 25-0 win with the default team against Real Madrid (10 minute match)...honest...well as honest as you...

Now in my second season on top player with the default team. The first season went really bad and for the first time in a WE/PES game I ended 8th. Now I'm in my second season and everything's going better. I'm in first place now and bought 2 players David Souza & Mathieu. It is really akward to see how just 2 players can make a huge difference.

Ehm...let me think, because I don't play with the default team anymore. I did a lot of transfers so now I got cisse, ribery, maxwell, ferdinand and some other guys. The only default players now are Dodo & Jaric in my starting eleven.

4-4-2

Ivanov

Ruskin Jaric Valeny Giersen

Dodo Stein (DMF)

Maco Fouque (SMF)

Castello Ordaz (CF)

Back
Top Bottom