Xbox Live - 360

Jamie LUFC

League 1 - and going up.
29 August 2007
Leeds
Leeds United
Ladies (If any) & Gents....

Im not a massive online gamer but ive decided to stop being a grumpy old fat and move along with the evolution of technology.

I would like some advice and knowledge from one's (or two's :lmao:) wisdom on the Xbox live package, starting from the basics, as i have zero knowledge.

Basically how would i go about setting up, what would i require and how much will it cost me (ential fee's and monthly fee's)

I live in the UK (Leeds).

Regards,

Jay.

You just set the 360 up for internet usage (i.e. you buy a 360, you buy a router if you don't already have one, and you plug the 360 into the router using the cable that comes with the 360) and then buy yourself an Xbox Live membership. You can get a 12 month card from most games shops, HERE for example (Gameplay.co.uk, £32.99). There are no other fees, unless you want to buy one of the Live Arcade games (mostly retro stuff like Pacman and that, although SWOS is coming out soon, online-enabled, so that might be worth a look). If you do want to buy these then you need MS Points, which you can buy on the 360 using a credit card, OR by buying a card with the points on from a shop - same as above.

Once you have the membership card you just follow the instructions, pump the number in, and you're on Xbox Live.

Jack even though your from the other side of the pennines your a top man cheers mate. :)

trying opening the Live ports on your router

that sorted it for me, i used to have a moderate connection meaning i couldnt connect to all games, but nows its open and everything is fine

Back
Top Bottom