• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

Xbox live with PES5 on HDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfy

Non-League
22 September 2003
Will this work? Can I play one Xbox Live with PES5 installed on the harddrive, or will I need the original CD in the xbox to go online with the game?

Ike

permaninizated
18 March 2003
You can play with a modded machine if you're lucky, but you always need the original game.

rIKmAN

League 2
15 June 2003
Manchester, UK
Ike: What do you mean?
The only way you can play on Live (afaik) with a chip is to switch it off, which is what I do. (I fitted a switch to be able to turn the chip on or off)

is this what you mean?

Ike

permaninizated
18 March 2003
Yeah that's what I meant, you can get on Live if you switch your chip off, and then you need the original game.

Tom

Administratør
Staff
12 December 2001
Hamburg
bertiev said:
You can play online. With a modded Xbox. PES5 on HDD. Use Xlink. Enjoy.
You're wrong. PES does not support system link, so that won't work.

Wolf_Hook

Conference
14 May 2005
How the hell does that work? xLink is only for system link games.

I have just checked it and there is no mention of PES5 on it anywhere and in game it tries to directly connect you to Xbox Live.

Carl

Ban Master
Staff
27 December 2001
N.I.
West Ham United FC
The whole thread if full of awesome first post's, just look at the first post in the thread :rolleyes: ](*,)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom