XBOX360 option File

C

CL1FFORD

Hi all, does anyone know if we can get the option file for the 360?

You can, but the only thing that's in those OF, are changed names and stats. Only thing that can be changed with the ingame editor, not kit's etc...

has anyone got this to work yet?

I'm using it, so it works... This is Pesfans V.1 and here are a small sample of what they say about it...

" The PESFan V1 Edit Data File for Xbox 360
As you may be aware the Xbox 360 edit mode is drastically reduced in comparison to the PS2 and PC versions of PES6. All that can be edited are player parameters (Name, Height, Age, Injury Rating, Stronger Foot, Growth type, Position, Ability and Special ability).

You cannot edit or complete the following:

* Team Names
* Kits
* Transfers
* Stadiums
* Boots
* Shirt Names
* Squad Numbers

However, that hasn't stopped PESFan bringing you an Edit Data File on release day

This file contains:-

Corrected player names

As this is a Version 1 Edit Data File and as such may have subtle errors in players age, height, stronger foot and positions.

There are no Classic Teams contained within this Edit Data file."

If you choose to use this OF , the people on Pesfan really hope to get some contribution via paypal, so they might be able to realease a V2 OF. Or you may search this site for good stats threads, for example this one: PLF stats and start editing :)

Last edited:
ive got a xsata.....ive found the correct pes save files, but when i transfer the new file in , all i get is no file found in the game??? yes i did delete my old saves first etc.......any ideas gladly welcomed thanks.....also are there any newer versions?

another thing....i tried renaming the file the same as my old save game but that didnt hepl either??? many thx...cya

ive got a xsata.....ive found the correct pes save files, but when i transfer the new file in , all i get is no file found in the game??? yes i did delete my old saves first etc.......any ideas gladly welcomed thanks.....also are there any newer versions?

another thing....i tried renaming the file the same as my old save game but that didnt hepl either??? many thx...cya

Sure you been working on "Partition 3", and converted the file, "It is also possible to transfer the save using the XSATA device, however you will need to convert the save format using XIC V1.0 which is available from 360gamesaves.com before you can use it in the Xplorer360 software." ....???

[URL=http://www.imagebanana.com/view/wdvh6tv9/xSata360explorer.png][/URL]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom