XBPremier - Online Pro Evo 6 Leagues

marcushblade87

XBPremier07.co.nr
20 June 2007
Sheffield
Sheff Utd
forumheadersadvertqk6.gif

Hi there,

I run a few Pro Evo 6 leagues and we are looking for new players all the time so that we can expand to cover all of the leagues on the game.

I started back in April, and we have just finished the first ranking league, and next season, we will have two leagues, which will contain all the Premiership teams. There will also be prizes and for the winners and runners up of each of the two leagues, and a trophy to go with them. The prizes aren't cheap ones, they are GAME vouchers of £10, and £20 for the winners and runners up. Also, we are trying to get hold of prizes for loyalty to the league, this should be in place by half way through next season.

I started this league because I was sick of playing against cheats, and dis-respectful people online. So I started out by started a 16 team league with my friends on my contact list.

The new season is fast approaching (Sunday 24th June), and we have got a brilliant set of members now, all reliable. Each season lasts about 5 weeks at the moment until we set up more leagues, and involve competitions like the Uefa Champs League, and Uefa Cup. There are currently 20 Premiership teams split into two leagues, the XBPremier, and XBChampionship.

We have had a player drop out because hes having family issues and has had to go home, meaning hes going to be away for a few weeks which wouldn't be good for the new season.

The two teams available are Reading, and Sheffield United. Both teams are in the XBChampionship which is the second tier in the leagues.

If you are a reliable, good communicating player and would like to play in a well set up league, please contact me as soon as possible and we will sort you out with a place in the league.

Also, we are having a new website built at the minute which will be ready by the start of the season. The new website enables you to enter your results in, and the table will update automatically.

On top of all that we always make sure that we listen to our players about their ideas, or problems, and we make sure everyone in the league plays fair, and plays by the rules.

We offer clans for a few other games, such as Rainbow Six:Vegas, and Gear Of War, so that when your fed up with Pro Evo for the night, you can make new mates by playing with or against them.

We are developing really fast, and it shows through the players experiances, and their co-operation with the league.

If you would like to know more about our leagues, you can either contact me via Xbox Live or through the forums. Or alternatively, you can contact one of my assistant admins. See below for contacts :)

XBPremier Admin
Marcushblade87 Xbox profile

XBPremier Assistant Admin
Mad Marky D Xbox profile

XBPremier Assistant Admin/Web Developer
Dan Invierno Xbox profile

XBPremier Forums

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom