XPloder HDTV Player

calvineagles

Non-League
26 December 2005
Hi guys,

Just bought the XPloder HDTV Player, which upscales current games from the PS2 for HD TV's.

It pnly works with 95% of the games though. Some games I have, like Pro Evo 4, don't work with it.

Has anyone got Pro Evo 6 and the HDTV Player?

If so, does it work?

Cheers

Hey

Are u not gonna get pes6 yourself?

Im interested in buying one of those hdtv players but im sceptical whether it will work or not...keep me posted :)

cheers

calvineagles said:
Hi guys,

Just bought the XPloder HDTV Player, which upscales current games from the PS2 for HD TV's.

It pnly works with 95% of the games though. Some games I have, like Pro Evo 4, don't work with it.

Has anyone got Pro Evo 6 and the HDTV Player?

If so, does it work?

Cheers

I have PES6 and HDTV player, can load up the HDTV disc okay but when I put PES6 and press START like it says it just stops on Starting game... Anybody any suggestions? Thanks.

nevcapr said:
so this doesn't work with pes6 then damn i was goin to get one any update?

Hi got an email back from Xploder support team, they say that the current release does not support PES6 but the next version will. I asked them when the next version could be but no reply yet.

Thanks a lot man cheers:) hopefully soon as i would buy it for pes6 and metal gear solid 3 subsistence.

Let us know when new release is if they get back to u

thanks again

Last edited:
just got this the other day without checking this thread (Doh) and no it doesn't work. However just with the component lead alone I'm getting a far better picture on my HDTV than with the scart. The pic with the scart was almost unplayable. If they are releasing a new version which is compatable with PES6 i wonder if there is a downloadable patch or something as I dont want to fork out another £20.

I bought xploder before checking as well, gutted. Only got it last week, so looks like no updates yet

They'd better give free updates, mind you, the component cable made a big difference on a tosh 32" lcd

it dont work with PES 6, like you though i get a superb picture on my 50 incch sagem with the component lead.

Back
Top Bottom