you know what would be sweet?

S

suen

if they can "dent" the ball when it comes into contact with players head or foot when it's hit hard, and "oval" shape when it leaves the player. not alot, but just a bit. that would be sweet ;)

for those who like to watch replays closely, like me, that would be suweeeet. almost like anime style. japanese should be used to that. or any anime fan for that matter. :D

yeah i like watching replays of the ones where it hits the post twice...or more...

Last edited by a moderator:
Suen- you are such an anorak. would you like the ball to be burst occassionally and need to be replaced during a match, bet you would also like it to accumulate mud during the game?? get a grip!!

mud would be cool. or grass stains in the correct areas. oh what about shirt pulling (would be an aggression stat for defenders) and fouls on it!?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, what an awesome idea. I'll tell you what else they should do too - they should let you know what type of dog food the player's dog ate on the day of the game, and if it gets an upset stomach, maybe the player gets a phone call on his mobile phone at half time, and this stresses him out and makes his passes go astray!

I'm gonna email Konami now and demand they put it in!!!!

yeah, what an awesome idea. I'll tell you what else they should do too - they should let you know what type of dog food the player's dog ate on the day of the game, and if it gets an upset stomach, maybe the player gets a phone call on his mobile phone at half time, and this stresses him out and makes his passes go astray!

I'm gonna email Konami now and demand they put it in!!!!

lmfao!!!:applause:

don't be a hater. they're just "what ifs" that everyone ask

It is you idiots that keep Seabass churning out the same shitty series with a tinker here and there thinking that not much improvement is ok. He robbs one series and does not add to another.

I want a overhaul of the Master League,
i want more control over defenders,
i want players who can control a ball near the touchline not bumble out with it,
i want a generic host for online
i want i want i want i want

Geez get a grip!!!

Its no different than the idiots who caused the slowdown by asking for refs and linesman or the amazing posts about nets lol.

Hm, you should reconsider who are you calling an idiot..and now, on nex gen consoles, if they cant program the game to be slowdown-free with mud on ball, linesmen, ultrarealistic nets, even with fuckin pigeons flying over fuckin pitch, with all that raw hardwer power, then they should go to some fuckin little planet, take you, and PES/WE series there, and enjoy in "ultra realistic same crap every year" game..

Hey mates, there's no need to argue.. everyone is seeing the game under a different PoV, so it's kinda normal having different ideas about it..

imo gameplay is not that bad, and probably it would get better in the next release, because of the next-gen hardware that maybe could improve graphics, animation and behaviour of the players..

I think they really should improve a little some animations, such as goalies' ones I'd suggest.. if we compare pes6 goalies' animations (I'm not talking about the behaviour, just the animations) to pes5 ones, they have been improved, but I find them still a little weird..

another thing that could be improved, is the "stadium atmosphere". I remember it being more beautiful in ISS98, the chants and the whole atmosphere were somehow "more involving" and it gave me a better feeling.
probably it's because in 1998 I was way younger and I was seeing videogames under a different PoV.. then I just grew up and started paying attention to different things..

I know they're not major issues, but I would be satisfied if the game atmosphere made me feel a little more involved, and if the animations looked a little more real ;)

it would be realistic of course, I'm the one that asks for as good animations as possible, too..

But well.. it'd take a lot of CPU to calculate the way the ball gets deformed, and I think quite no-one would notice it during a match, as you usually don't notice it during a real match..

anyways, if the animations get improved in **any** way, that's only good ;)

also, why can't they incorporate the dual shock into the game? by how hard the strike/header/chest is, diff levels of vib would just make alot of sense.

I think of gameplay an AI improvements first and foremost, and I hope seabass does too. FIFA for a long time was more interested in presentation and atmosphere etc, but at the expense of gameplay. It would be a shame if this happened to PES.

I think you all are wrong. The major thing PES is missing is being able to play as the referee. This would be unreal with a multitap. Imagine you have two friends playing each other and you are the referee. You would get a little sign in the corner that lasts around 3 seconds and that would be the alloted time you are allowed to blow the whistle in. Kinda like the smackdown vs raw games.

You Beauuuuuuty!

I think this thread should be closed due to excessive stupidity by some posters:roll:

Back
Top Bottom