• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Your Favorite Curse Word

H

H@$$@N

id say.....

Puta Merde its in spanish , it kinda like Son of a Bitch more like son of a whore....

F

footieBalla

well, i have a couple of favourites (actually all of them are my favourite): fuck, twat, wanker, "son of a bitch", "bloody fucking hell", "fuck off", and "god fucking damnit"

if needs be, somebody tell me to delete these...

-fb

S

Sheep

Fuck off you mugs why don't some of you suck me off. "bastard head" is a favourite atm.

Revan

out the window
8 August 2003
Madeira, Portugal.
FC Porto
well in portuguese as to "foudas caralho" wich in direct translation would mean "fuck dick"! LOL Imagine u miss an open chance of goal in PES! this is what you say here in portugal! :mrgreen:

F

footieBalla

*pointing at your "location"* nice to see you keeping in touch with your chinese roots matteo ;)

-fb

G

Glavisted

H@$$@N said:
Puta Merde
"Put* merde doesn't exist in spanish H@$$@N, is "Put* mierd*" (Replace the * with a).

In spanish, "pucha máquina" (estoy prohibido de profesar lisura y media, aunque sea un foro inglés y nadie entienda lo que digo). :mrgreen:

JimJoeC

Custom User Title
26 June 2002
Southampton, England
Saints
It depends on the situation.

Make a fuck up at work and I'll use a long drawn out 'Ooooohhhhh fffffffffuuuuuck'

Thankfully this doesn't happen very often.

Hit your thumb with a hammer and it's a kind of 'Fucking motherscunt fuck it fuck it fuck it, BASTARD'

But if you are talking about insults then my fave is the classic 'Cunt' I always feel you can deliver this with a lot of emotion and feeling.

I also enjoy cockjockey, twatstick and fuckwit.

widget_man

Non-League
2 June 2003
TWAT is my favourate but others that are used are CUNT, pouun (i made that up) but mostly i use childish things like melvyn schmellvyn

G

Glavisted

H@$$@N said:
from what i know Puta is Whore , Merde is shit
Isn't merde, it's mierd* and "a" in replacement of that *.

J

juventus11

footieBalla said:
*pointing at your "location"* nice to see you keeping in touch with your chinese roots matteo ;)

-fb

Your Mean Italian roots? ;)

F

footieBalla

can you speak any mate? chinese that is. milan if you come by this thread, you should teach matteo some chinese, truly knowing three (english italian and chinese) can get him anywhere

-fb

J

juventus11

Ok this isnt the best thread to discuss.
And Milan teaching me, chinese He doesnt have the time, he really doesnt, not because he does school activities he is computer addicted.

C

Cruijff

Very simple, just three letters: kut. It sounds good, and everybody is able to pronounce it. It actually just "cunt" in Dutch.

freddyboy

Inside Bristol Mary
18 April 2002
Peterborough
Cruijff said:
Very simple, just three letters: kut. It sounds good, and everybody is able to pronounce it. It actually just "cunt" in Dutch.
so how do you pronounce it? as in Cut? or Coot? or Kurt? Please do tell...

Top Bottom