Your Favorite Curse Word

H

H@$$@N

id say.....

Puta Merde its in spanish , it kinda like Son of a Bitch more like son of a whore....

well, i have a couple of favourites (actually all of them are my favourite): fuck, twat, wanker, "son of a bitch", "bloody fucking hell", "fuck off", and "god fucking damnit"

if needs be, somebody tell me to delete these...

-fb

Fuck off you mugs why don't some of you suck me off. "bastard head" is a favourite atm.

well in portuguese as to "foudas caralho" wich in direct translation would mean "fuck dick"! LOL Imagine u miss an open chance of goal in PES! this is what you say here in portugal! :mrgreen:

*pointing at your "location"* nice to see you keeping in touch with your chinese roots matteo ;)

-fb

H@$$@N said:
Puta Merde
"Put* merde doesn't exist in spanish H@$$@N, is "Put* mierd*" (Replace the * with a).

In spanish, "pucha máquina" (estoy prohibido de profesar lisura y media, aunque sea un foro inglés y nadie entienda lo que digo). :mrgreen:

It depends on the situation.

Make a fuck up at work and I'll use a long drawn out 'Ooooohhhhh fffffffffuuuuuck'

Thankfully this doesn't happen very often.

Hit your thumb with a hammer and it's a kind of 'Fucking motherscunt fuck it fuck it fuck it, BASTARD'

But if you are talking about insults then my fave is the classic 'Cunt' I always feel you can deliver this with a lot of emotion and feeling.

I also enjoy cockjockey, twatstick and fuckwit.

TWAT is my favourate but others that are used are CUNT, pouun (i made that up) but mostly i use childish things like melvyn schmellvyn

H@$$@N said:
from what i know Puta is Whore , Merde is shit
Isn't merde, it's mierd* and "a" in replacement of that *.

footieBalla said:
*pointing at your "location"* nice to see you keeping in touch with your chinese roots matteo ;)

-fb

Your Mean Italian roots? ;)

can you speak any mate? chinese that is. milan if you come by this thread, you should teach matteo some chinese, truly knowing three (english italian and chinese) can get him anywhere

-fb

Ok this isnt the best thread to discuss.
And Milan teaching me, chinese He doesnt have the time, he really doesnt, not because he does school activities he is computer addicted.

Very simple, just three letters: kut. It sounds good, and everybody is able to pronounce it. It actually just "cunt" in Dutch.

Cruijff said:
Very simple, just three letters: kut. It sounds good, and everybody is able to pronounce it. It actually just "cunt" in Dutch.
so how do you pronounce it? as in Cut? or Coot? or Kurt? Please do tell...

Back
Top Bottom