Your favourite PES5 player(s) so far?

B

bullshitter

For me...I would have to say Ze Reberto...he just seems to be cracking them into the corners from anywhere inside 35 yards...its weird.

Next along the lines..Ronaldo hes fast, powerful, clinical in front of goal etc...I cant think of any others right now...but those two are good.

Beckham looks really good so far..scored one great volley with him.

SO Ze Reberto, Ronaldo and Beckham so far..although im sure I will find more..had the game 3 hours.

Sheva's awesome, as ever. Adriano has an amazing shot, he can stroke them in from miles out! Hleb's a really good player as well.

Camoranesi or something like that. He plays at Juventus!

Since this post ive just scored a blinder with Ronaldo...i pressed R2 whilst running for the rapid change of pace...and hit it as soon as i caught up with the ball...from the corner of the area the ball was struck fiercely...and sailed in right next to the post...great goal.

Someone said: Sheva? :applause:

Anyway, far from the "big stars" [like Henry, Adriano, Ronaldinho and so on] there are players who gave me great satisfaction during Master Leagues Sessions, one of them is "De Foe" from Tottenham...fast, great tecnique and stamina...and even "Vassel", his perfect twin ;)

Forgetting the obvious names (Henry, Shevchenko, Ronaldo et all) I am currently liking the look of Robert at PSV.

He's pacy with pretty good ball control, good in the air and he can find the net

Last edited:
my ML team .... KAKA,BABEL,ZIDAN(EGYPTIAN PLAYER),DE JONG,FABREGAS,C.RONALDO,KOMPANY,SERGIO RAMOS,N ZOGBIA,ROBINHO,BOUMSONG,F.TORRES and keeper BARBOSA ....as u see al very young players...they grow as trees :) ofcourse there's some top players like c.ronaldo and robinho......but other players like Babel,fabregas....they grow very very wel

John Arne Riise, similar to ze roberto, has a powerful left boot on him and if he gets a run up on a shot then chances are its going into the back of the net!

My players are Owen he's fast, top finisher.
Adriano i scored a beauty 35 yard out and ronaldo by the corner flag volleyd towards goal lobbed toldo. GOAL!!!But of course a fluke!!!

Out of the big names Trezeguet has been outstanding for me and one of the other playes I have most joy with is Munitis form Deportivo gr8 player.

1. Ronaldinho
2. Adriano
3. Juninho Pernambrecano

me = brazil whore : )

i think Recoba is great, freekicks, shooting, passing, speed, just a shame he has no stamina :P

adriano rocks too, and of course henry :P i hate playing against him

Back
Top Bottom