Your Own Art thread

why do you say that. It is good, but its easily made if you put the time and effort in :)

i like it

i did make it,it is really easy when u take you time to learn how

cheers i made a holland version but i put chelsea badge cause i couldnt find the holland badge so ill show that here soon

That is absolutely beautiful, I utterly envy your talent. That's amazing. You should be proud of yourself!

Thanks a lot, Jack. :D

Here's some more stuff I've made:

Gattuso.jpg

Man_Utd.jpg

Maximo_Park_Sig.jpg

This is part of one of my uni projects to design window displays for Selfridges based on 3 capital cities. This is Reykjavik...

wipoq4.jpg

I can do a lot better. We got the brief in February and I started it about a week ago. Just got to do Mumbai and Seoul now.
JOKE DEGREE.

here are a few drawings on microsoft paint.
im quite th wiz kid on paint.

some daft stuff.

Last edited:
Here is a poster I done a while ago for a RPG footy game i used to take part in, it was to promote my player signing with adidas and if u look closely its his face on the spartan ;)

adidassionwx4.png

Woah, Hutch, your hand-drawn stuff is three billion times better than your other stuff. That's fab!

Face is a little too long though. Almost looks like Micheal Barrymore.

hahahhahaha. Yeah the forehead is a bit too big. Barrymore at CTU though= ratings.

"If you don't tell me where the bombs are I'm gonna kill you you son of a bitch, awight?"

Back
Top Bottom