Your Own Football Skills

Kevano's beats tim's. Not very many successfull tricks there tim.

adielaird said:
Kevano loses points for wearing his grandads shirt and socks.
:lmao:

I'll make my own edited version, when my Mum is out ;) Hehe. That'll be later tonight hopefully :)

Tim7 said:
:lmao:

I'll make my own edited version, when my Mum is out ;) Hehe. That'll be later tonight hopefully :)

Making home videos when your Mum is out. Am I the only one whos slightly worried by this statement?

nice tricks :D :D :D

tim misses more :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
CWright said:
Making home videos when your Mum is out. Am I the only one whos slightly worried by this statement?

I'd be more worried if she was still there! :shock:

I dare somone to end there video by shooting the ball right at the cam, lets see if you have goot aiming.;)

Ok, first of all: there is no value in that unless you can use that in an effective way. I'd like to know how's your passing, how's your crossing? Do you have a good dribble, an effective one as well. Do you easily score goals? What's your tactical sense like? This is all good fun if you're 12 years old watching Maradona tapes, but if you really want to m ake it as a pro, you need something else, something different. Besides that, they don't use that ball in real games and the surface is different as well.

conclusion: worthless

hey, they call me the quickest feet in the west son. i dont do these fancy tricks on the pitch, its all about quick feet for me.

only today i hit a freekick like 5 yards past the halfway line which i bent onto the post, i only wish i had someone recording it.

i never set out to say "i want to make it as a pro" as you will see, i was watching man utd vs everton and thought, "yes, im watching shit, ill find something more interesting to do"

so i decided to record some skills.

my thought is your probably some overweight man, who cant do 5 kickups. but maybe you can, i dont particuallarly care.

of course the surface is differnt, its a lot harder on a bobly pitch, which most teenagers these days have to play on, because the local councils etc cant be arsed doing anything about it.

and for the record id say my passing is not bad, i can cross a ball, love to dribble, not the fastest player ever but i think ahead, spot a pass or take a few players on before i have to sprint fully.

conclusion: good fun, dont need your whiny comments

adielaird said:
Kevano loses points for wearing his grandads shirt and socks.

Both competitors awarded bonus points for not breaking anything.

lol, my bed top and my dads socks, the washng machine was broke for a few days...hard times

thats it ??

only 2 showdowns ? come on make another ones, i need a camera but you lads alrdy have so record another ones too

Tim - good stuff, very entertaining. Now I see why you recorded while mum was out - I can't imagine how much damage I'd have caused doing the same thing. Incidentally, whats the most expensive thing you've smashed/broken in your own living room due to living room footy?:D

I have smashed a window before. That was a nuisance, and a bastard to cover up. I told my mum that the sledge I had (it was winter), had fallen into the window and smashed it :roll:

I've also smashed a light outdoors, it's on my patio, which is higher than my actual grass garden, and me and my mate were playing about in the garden and he flicked up the ball and it was perfect and I just couldn't resist smashing this ball. So I belted it, proper connection (a bit like the Rooney volley vs Newcastle) and the ball started to swerve to the right, and from the moment I hit it, we could both tell that it was going into the light. It was a magical moment. Allbeit devastating, but magical :).

Maybe I'll take a picture or two when I get home to help explain!

The other day I was playing cricket in my lounge, (oh yes, it's a multi-purpose sports facility), and I was coming in to bowl and as I raised my arm above my head I crashed into the lampshade/lightbulb. That was fun :mryellow:

That was entertaining, all those memories... :)

Tim7 said:
The other day I was playing cricket in my lounge, (oh yes, it's a multi-purpose sports facility), ...
:mrgreen: Lol, sounds like when your mum goes out she locks the doors and windows :lol: - but you're more dangerous indoors!

Actually, the footy story reminds me of the day ooh, in around 1989 (laugh here) when me and a mate from high school were playing 5 goals and in in his back garden and I chipped the ball to myself (one of those orange rubber, harder than a casey type balls - before your time, Tim) and then volleyed it over my mates head, just for it to dip and cause the reinforced glass on his house back door (thank God it was reinforced as it was fairly big) to splinter. Something tells me they claimed on the house insurance for that. :lol:

I have also put a tennis ball through our kitchen door window playing cricket....still don't know how I was that precise.. ;)

:lol: Great story!!!

Here's the picture:

gardenlight.jpg

The green line is the path of the ball.

Ooh, I fell just like Andy Gray :mryellow:

Back
Top Bottom