Your team's worst kit (hall of shame)

jackarmy

SWIM AWAY!!!!!!
4 November 2011
Pretty shitty city
Swansea City AFC
Long story as to why I've created a thread about this but, yesterday whilst I was in the pub watching a different ball game (rugby, just like 3 million other Welsh people), some guy turned up wearing a Swansea shirt from 20 years ago. For me it was without a doubt the worst home strip we ever had, in a era where football shirt designers seemed to be on an LSD trip. It was the usual white but with black and red wavy lines that looked like they were drawn by a 5 year old kid.

No doubt we've seen a lot of bad football shirts in the new kits thread (especially the third kit for them lot on the M4 eastbound!), but what, in your opinion, is the worst football shirt that YOUR FAVOURITE TEAM has ever worn?

Here's that aforementioned Swansea shirt from 1992, I managed to find an image (and a sick bag): _
3293445-swansea_city_kit_199294_282_447.jpg

This shirt was made by a brand called "Matchwinner", who were responsible for a lot of gaudy shirts in the 1990's.

Last edited:
Hajduk Split 06-08 away kit. I couldn't find any photo where it is full of sponsors where it looks even worse
DSC01178.jpg

I think it has to be this one from 1995:

1512894497.jpg

At the time I liked it, but looking back....

It's a bitter-sweet picture because Mauricio Taricco (pictured) was a fantastic player and my favourite to wear the Ipswich shirt since I've supported them. He's now the assistant to Gus Poyet at Brighton.

man-utd-grey-away-kit-1996.jpg

Probably because we binned the kit after that Southampton game, because allegedly the players couldn't pick each other out on the pitch :LOL:

And I owned it!

we had a kit from "Matchwinner" in the 90's but it aint our worst. our worst is probably this tesco shite..

7419346.jpg

also didn't southampton beat man united 5-0 in that game?

man-utd-grey-away-kit-1996.jpg

Probably because we binned the kit after that Southampton game, because allegedly the players couldn't pick each other out on the pitch :LOL:

And I owned it!

I had it as well, actually loved it.

Could never understand why they were complaining cause I always got passed to when I wore it.

More disappointing because the one you had the year before was so nice.

newcastle-united-09-10-adidas-kits.jpg

I'm not sure which is worse; the yellow kit or the fact Habib Beye played for us.

Last edited:
football_shirt_13161_1_600x560x0.jpg

And it looked even cheaper with the shitload of sponsors put on...

No need to say anything else than f**k Puma...

that designer was a secret shakthar fan :D

If that was Nike's idea it would be OK imo. I mean they don't know a thing about Zvezda's tradition and history, but the sad thing was that it was idea of Dragan Stojković, club's legend and back then president of the club. He said that orange kits would be a pleasant surprise because orange color is ''interesting'' and ''noticeable'' as he said. Why didn't he make them pink then LOL? :)

If that was Nike's idea it would be OK imo. I mean they don't know a thing about Zvezda's tradition and history, but the sad thing was that it was idea of Dragan Stojković, club's legend and back then president of the club. He said that orange kits would be a pleasant surprise because orange color is ''interesting'' and ''noticeable'' as he said. Why didn't he make them pink then LOL? :)

lol i actually remember a story becouse of this..on first april there was one time a joke Liverpool new kits will be orange..few media did take this story..i think it was before LFC chainged official sponsor :D

nevertheless.. even the name of the club indicates RED, it´s not Orange star belegrad after all... :D

newcastle-united-09-10-adidas-kits.jpg

I'm not sure which is worse; the yellow kit or the fact Habib Beye played for us.

to good for Newcastle they played in Champiosnhip with this kits, the world didn´t noticed as if they were playing in PL with this horrible kit..i wonder how the sales were from hard core supporters side :D i bet not pleasant...

Definitely not my club, but I think these kits deserve it, to be shown here:

11785d1200690316-das-haesslichste-trikot-mob1137_1105092477.jpg

301007422_fd4e1a72f2.jpg

And, never to forget, Mexico's GK kit from 1994:

campos1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom