Your Top 3 Games Of All Time?

I can just barely remember that one, but yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the same game (correct me if I'm wrong)... That was the last Formula One game I really got into - I kept buying them for a few years afterwards but never got past a season.

What is wrong with games these days?? :(

blimey just seen this thread.

mine are, in no particular order (excluding the PES/WE series):

Shadow Of The Colossus
Wipeout 2097
Mario 64

Honourable mentions to Metal Gear Solid, GTA Vice City and God Of War.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen THIS on BBC News. Sorry to revive an old thread but better than starting a new one for it. ;)

Being a big games fan, I'm surprised that I've not played 50% (!) of those games (Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, Resident Evil 4, Zelda: A Link to the Past, Final Fantasy XII and Super Metroid).

Last edited:
Good man, yeah saw this earlier on. Lots of my old school mates loved ocarina of time and Zelda in general. I never really saw the big deal with it.

Well Zelda: Ocarina my girlfriend raves about and tells me to get it on the Wii (but I know that if I did she would just steal the Wii like she did with Animal Crossing and the DS), Resi Evil 4 is a game that my old workmates would talk about every day (might look at getting it for the Wii), but the others I just wouldn't be interested in. I'm not a Zelda/olde-worlde guy, I'm not a robot-vs-monsters guy and I was sick of Final Fantasy after playing one of them.

Your very much like me JB, and on the subject of Resi 4 Wii Edition... I would get it if I were you :) Ive got it and its fantastic to aim and shoot with the Wii Remote :)

1.shadow of the colossus

2.iss pro evo 2

3.goldeneye

zelda ocarina of time

Just seen THIS on BBC News. Sorry to revive an old thread but better than starting a new one for it. ;)

Being a big games fan, I'm surprised that I've not played 50% (!) of those games (Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, Resident Evil 4, Zelda: A Link to the Past, Final Fantasy XII and Super Metroid).

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 came at number 15? No Gears of War in the top 10?

With the 360 still away being repaired, I thought I'd get hold of Resident Evil 4 on the Wii (seeing as it's in that Top 10 Games Of All Time list). Even though I try to steer clear of all the zombie/monster crap, I have to say it's really good and it's took me by surprise a bit, to be honest. The graphics, for the Wii, are superb, and it's a lot of fun.

I don't know if it would make it into my Top 10 yet, but it certainly wouldn't make the Bottom 10. Hey, now there's an idea for a thread. ;)

ok gonna do this a little different, i'll list my top 3 footy games and then my top 3 non footy games based on time i spent playing them.

footy games

1. PES no particular version - playstation 1 & 2, xbox, xbox 360, psp
2. kick off 2 amiga - wish this was coming out on xbox live arcade as opposed to sensi
3. Emlyn Hughes International Soccer - C64 - looking back it was crap but for it's time i loved it!

non footy games.

1. Halo 2, xbox live - i spent a good 2 years playing this at least 3 times a week. the first shooting game i ever enjoyed.
2. WWF no mercy, N64 - loved fighting/wrestling games growing up, this is the best fighter i've ever played
3. double dragon, arcade. i wasted so many 10p coins in this machine it scares me. literally all my pocket money would go on this every week

- Final Fantasy 7 PSX
- Zelda 64 N64
- ISS 98 N64

* honorable mention: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion (the best Western RPG ever created)

Back
Top Bottom