Zidane is back !!!!

Michel Lopez said:
"It's a total enigma, but don't try to explain it - you can't. It's someone that you are likely to never meet. I can't even begin to explain. This person exists, but it's a total mystery."

;)

ThomasGOAL said:
Shit !!! it's true about the voice !!! :shock:
Incredible, but it's true. :shock:

“lo que me ocurre, en realidad, es bastante místico y se me escapa un poco. Es incluso irracional y por eso sólo yo lo puedo sentir verdaderamente”...
“una noche, a las tres de la madrugada, me desperté repentinamente y hablé con alguien” y al preguntarle sobre su identidad respondió que “hasta mi último suspiro, no lo diré. Es demasiado fuerte”...
“esta persona existe, pero viene muy lejos”...

CIVIL_ZIDANE_180505.jpg

Irdning (In Austria), Tuesday August 9 20h00 - Zinédine Zidane passably aggravated which made a point of reacting to interpretations born of its interview granted to France Football, last Tuesday. Following these religious and mystical interpretations, Zinédine preferred to cross short to the rumours. It was acted in fact of his brother.

"I want to react to the reactions which follow upon the article of France Football that I made last week. I want to say to people whom they interpret badly the things. That afflicts me that one can make similar interpretations. I always was clearly and when one looks at the article of the beginning until the end, I speak clearly about a person, not about religion, nor of something of mystic. In the article, I speak about a person. Up to now it was something of personnel, I did not mean who was this person, but like that was badly interpreted, as people badly interpret the things, I say that this person is my brother. That crosses short to all that is told. There is nothing monk, nothing mystic. That was to remain something of close friend, but today I say that it is my brother, it is all. Until now, it was, I repeat itself, something of personnel, but in comparison with made interpretations, so that that crosses short to any interpretation, I repeat that this person is my brother. To conclude, until now I always was clearly. I made articles and interviews where I wanted to say to the people how I was. From today and following these painful reactions, I will not have anything any more to say and I will thus say nothing any more but the bare minimum. Thus, I will not have any more a concern with this type of reaction."

Zinédine Zidane
(Altavista Traduction of ZZ website)

maybe his brother was hidden under zizou's bed, talking to him while he was sleeping...

The first step is to go to WC 2006 now... and for that French team need to score... maybe this is the time for Henry to score with an assist from Zidane for first time in the history... ;)

So i just realized that even though France is in 4th right now in their group, they still have a game in hand over Israel and Ireland who are 1 and 4 points ahead of them, so that kinda makes the situation a little better.

France : 3 (Gallas 28', Zidane 63' & Henry 67')
Ivory Coast : 0

Zidane come back and the same date 11 years after the first selection and iy's the birthday of Henry and Gallas ! and all score tonight !!! strange :lol:

SGE.UZS92.170805221020.photo00.quicklook.default-189x245.jpg

Zinedane Zidane made a triumphant return to the international stage, the talismanic midfielder lifting France to a 3-0 win over the Ivory Coast.

Zidane, lured out of retirement to help France's ailing World Cup campaign, added style and substance to Raymond Domenech's side in this warm up to next month's crucial qualifier against the Republic of Ireland.
With the 33-year-old's every step cheered by a sell-out 30,000 crowd the Real Madrid star, wearing the captain's armband, crowned his comeback with a second half goal which was sandwiched by efforts from William Gallas and Thierry Henry.
On the homecoming of French football's favourite son Domenech reflected: "He scored, he's got talent. I'm happy for him, as I am for the whole team.
The great man himself said it had been vital for France to win after a string of drawn games.

On the homecoming of French football's favourite son Domenech reflected:
"He scored, he's got talent. I'm happy for him, as I am for the whole team.
"But we didn't expect anything less. Zidane, he's someone who inspires other players."

The great man himself said it had been vital for France to win after a string of drawn games.
"When you draw a lot of games your confidence goes but the quality of the players is still there.
"Tonight, we refound that confidence. It did us good to score. I scored in my first international, it felt good to repeat that!
"But what's important is what lies ahead on September 3 (Faroe islands) and the 7th (Republic of Ireland)."
"We know full well they are two games we can't muck up."

Revan said:
France with Zidane improves alot, but to say that "zidane + France = Undefeatable Team"...
Probably he return to France part of the psychological mystic, althought should not be so marked by dependence to a player or a group of them.

I think Zidane lose only 3 or 4 games in Bleu (vs Denmark and Greece in official) and 1 or 2 in Friendly, in 11 years it's incredible !!! :shock: :applause:

Last edited:
scratch-br said:
Japan Paraguay and Ivory Coast can win this team.
These 2 forwards play well only in club, not in NT anymore.

Who said Ivory coast could beat France with Zidane,Makelele back. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they were just lucky this time :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom