Zidane / Materazzi

:lol: ...But in reality he fell down like a sack of shit when Zidane butted him - Nike trying to get one over Adidas I think.

first sorry for my bad English..
i saw the commercial i think they want to say that zidane's head
is stronger than anything in the world...:D
zidanes headbutt was after 118 min of playing and zidane was tired
what if it was in start i think materazzi will die :lmao:
well its 6 months ago but i still dont believe the reason
that makes zidane so angry but materazzi = completely a**hole its not his first time even shevchenko headbutted him.. zidane= legend
italy = world champions and they deserve it case closed...
NOTE; for who says zidane did a mistake when he acting a violence way and hit him in the field ... and they said he must wait after the match and hit him in the changing room ...
i agree with you guys but if u change the violence word
coz its not violence zidane did one mistake that he didnt wait few mins and he fall in lippi game coz materazzi is the dumbest player i had ever seen he will not think in this way its lippi idea
zidane i can excuse him for being a human ever human make mistakes and he has huge pressure on him the finale match and the last match for him he want to win at anyway he played good but he takes a lot of kicks from the Italians and he asked the coach
to change him many times even when the a**hole..mouthing him he lagh and leave him at 1st time but the a**hole keep swearing ...
but with all these zidane still mistaken ...
If I was in the same situation i will ignore him until the end of
the match then i will kick his a** hardly specially if he swearing my religion in that way i will win
but zidane lost
materazzi win

first sorry for my bad English..
i saw the commercial i think they want to say that zidane's head
is stronger than anything in the world...:D
zidanes headbutt was after 118 min of playing and zidane was tired
what if it was in start i think materazzi will die :lmao:
well its 6 months ago but i still dont believe the reason
that makes zidane so angry but materazzi = completely a**hole its not his first time even shevchenko headbutted him.. zidane= legend
italy = world champions and they deserve it case closed...
NOTE; for who says zidane did a mistake when he acting a violence way and hit him in the field ... and they said he must wait after the match and hit him in the changing room ...
i agree with you guys but if u change the violence word
coz its not violence zidane did one mistake that he didnt wait few mins and he fall in lippi game coz materazzi is the dumbest player i had ever seen he will not think in this way its lippi idea
zidane i can excuse him for being a human ever human make mistakes and he has huge pressure on him the finale match and the last match for him he want to win at anyway he played good but he takes a lot of kicks from the Italians and he asked the coach
to change him many times even when the a**hole..mouthing him he lagh and leave him at 1st time but the a**hole keep swearing ...
but with all these zidane still mistaken ...
If I was in the same situation i will ignore him until the end of
the match then i will kick his a** hardly specially if he swearing my religion in that way i will win
but zidane lost
materazzi win

Please go take a cup of tee :)

Back
Top Bottom