Zidane retire after WC 2006 (Lizarazu & Desailly retire too)

Re: Zidane retire after WC 2006 (Lizarazu stop too)

Thuram/Lizarazu/Zidane have came out of international retirement for the World Cup have they not? and Zidane just announced he'll retire AFTER the World Cup is over, gonna be sad to see one of my generations greats leave:(

PLF said:
Convocated? I think you mean capped Arie. ;).
Yep, sorry, I'm trapped in the "spanglish".

PLF said:
No I'm pretty sure Alou Diarra has more than one in fact.

Evra, Mavuba and Frau I also think have been capped at least once but I could be wrong.
But, before these players retired for first time of national team; I don't sure about Alou Diarra.

ThomasGOAL said:
I just see Zidane speak about Lizarazu and Liza cry, big moment of emotion :cry:
The opposite happened in the anunciation of Zidane, the press expected he spilled some tear but Zizou was very serene, something rare when a player of his characteristics announces his retire. I remember I thought was a form to be with a lot of class; really a reflection of everything that Zidane has represented in the fields and out of them, withdrew without glimpse of grief.

fatman_scoop said:
Thuram/Lizarazu/Zidane have came out of international retirement for the World Cup have they not?
Probably Makelele too from internacional matches.

Bye bye baldy, Loved u till u went to Real hahaha.

Pictures of the last game by Zidane in Santiago bernabeu (Real 3 - 3 Villareal) Zidane score the second goal

575514957yc.jpg
575514994pg.jpg

575515039ii.jpg
575519940hr.jpg
575521660is.jpg

575521807pg.jpg

Zidane son on the left, look like Zinedine

575521817xe.jpg

Wife, Father, Mother of Zinedine

575521849rp.jpg

Mother and Brother of Zizou

575521886cc.jpg

Sister of Zinedine

My fav player of all time!!! :cry:

Class act and a great role model on and off the pitch.

Oh well I won't be sad though. Hopefully there's still moments of brilliant efficient football and magical moments left from him in world cup!

Long live Zizou!!!! :applause:

For me, he's the 2nd best player I've saw (after Maradona).

Guy was a football masterpiece.

FD

Back
Top Bottom