Zonealarm problem

thisempty

Non-League
19 November 2003
Hi.
I searched anywhere in the net for an answer to this, but i couldn't find it.
Problem is that i switched from Norton Firewall to ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall, but now i can't play online as client. Even though i have liberated everything for pes4.exe access in the firewall configurations, i can't play as client.
There are some more things i can do in in the firewall configurations, but i really don't know what.
Has anyone had this problem? Is it really the only solution to shut the Firewall down for playing as client??

Thanks

thisempty said:
Hi.
I searched anywhere in the net for an answer to this, but i couldn't find it.
Problem is that i switched from Norton Firewall to ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall, but now i can't play online as client. Even though i have liberated everything for pes4.exe access in the firewall configurations, i can't play as client.
There are some more things i can do in in the firewall configurations, but i really don't know what.
Has anyone had this problem? Is it really the only solution to shut the Firewall down for playing as client??

Thanks

There are few things you can try but it's bit complicated to explain via this thing. Read the manual if you get chance and try to figure it out.
OR

Simply turn it off when you play PES4. That's what I do.

I had same problem, just turn it off as the guy above said.
What I do as no firewall = trouble is enable the windows firewall while I play PES4 then when I'm done disable it and start zone alarm back up.

its a bit of a hassel but only takes a minute

Just add the IP address of the person you are playing as to the firewall.

Add it as a trusted IP and you can client no probs. that is what I do.

Set up a trusted IP called PES, then when you get the IP address of the host machine, change the ip address for your PES trusted ip then click apply.

then bob's yer uncle

Back
Top Bottom