Croatian First League, 1.HNL Simulation - Youtube Series

Allen7

Non-League
17 May 2021

Take a look at the 1.HNL Simulation (Croatian First League) on PES 21, I really put a lot of effort into this, I put 20 clubs (not only these 10 who are currently playing in the HNL) and also did the commentary on Croatian language, let me know what u think in yt comments section please :)

Here is the 3rd video, the 3rd round is online for all those who are interested in this...

1st HNL (with 20 clubs) on PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 21 where I play the league with absolutely all clubs and play up to one match (always with the home team to have equal fair play conditions for everyone) and I play on FULL MANUAL controls , which is a lot harder than by default (especially with this broadcast camera I'm using)

I would like as many of you as possible to watch this and the previous 2 videos (1st round and 2nd round) and to stay with the video as long as possible so that YouTube could push it a bit, because quite a few people told me that it's really not a bad idea and that it was well done..well, I will try to make it even better in the future, I hope that the next video will be in about 10 days..well, I hope that you will follow...

Back
Top Bottom