1-Photoroom.png-Photoroom.png

Welcome to the Sixth Edition of the 3-Stars Cup!! (FIFA 14) 🏆🏆🏆
🐬 Can Pescara Bring Home the Trophy?? 🐬
Hey guys! Now that I have concluded the third season of my Werder Bremen story, I've decided to go on an interlude, my historic and traditional 3-Stars Cup, a format brought to you by Millossobek's Football Enterprises! This idea came about to me while watching lesser-known European leagues and mid-to-lower table teams. I thought to myself.. Don't medium-rated clubs deserve a place in the spotlight as well? A tournament where they can shine, and showcase their ambitions on the international stage? I wanted to give some of these teams a chance to display their colors and experience the excitement, the glory, and the thrill of Cup Football.

I also thought of AFC and CONMEBOL teams. Asian and South American teams hardly ever get a chance to face European teams, unless they win the Libertadores and face the cream of the crop in Europe. Even though a lot of these teams do play the AFC Champions League and Copa Libertadores/Sudamericana, they rarely (if ever) play European teams! I also wanted to create a scenario where a lot of these teams can face off against Europeans, and also against each other!

These are not necessarily the top teams in Europe, Asia or South America (although some may qualify for this distinction, especially in the AFC), but they are a collection of teams with high history, a passionate and large fanbase. Our message is simple: This Cup isn't about the money. It's not about fame or fortune. It's about telling the stories of teams which might not be world-famous or world-beaters, but have equally as important tales to tell! This is YOUR team, YOUR Cup, Your WORLD. Welcome to the SIXTH edition of the 3-Stars Cup!

⭐⭐⭐ Here's the format! 🏆🏆🏆

- Every group has 4 teams: 2 from Europe, 1 from South America, and 1 from Asia! I've included a team from Africa for this edition as well! Home and Away. The top two teams move on to a two-legged knockout stage. The final will be a single match. The single final in this edition of the Cup will be played at the mythical WEMBLEY STADIUM!

1716269495539.png

- Every single team in the tournament has a global rating of 3 STARS with a few exceptions (a few have 2.5 or 3.5 stars)! This gives the 3-Stars Cup a unique flavor: No super-teams allowed. The purpose, the romance of this Cup is to showcase an even field of medium-rated teams. Our philosophy is: High-rated teams get enough attention as it is. We want to create a NEW WORLD, one where the strength of a football team is not measured by their silverware or fame, but by the fire and desire burning in their fans hearts. This is perhaps the most even and balanced Club Cup in the world!

- Countries represented in this Edition: Italy, Croatia, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Romania, Turkey, Germany, Hungary, France, England, Sweden, Greece, Slovenia, Serbia, Slovakia, Argentina, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Ecuador, Chile, Paraguay, Kazakhstan, South Africa, China, South Korea, Uzbekistan, Iran, Japan, Saudi Arabia.

- Past 3-Stars Cup Champions and performance:
1st Edition (PES 2018): Played as Millonarios, reached the QF vs Peñarol, eventual champions: ASTON VILLA
2nd Edition (PES 2021): Played as Millonarios, reached the R16 vs Shenzhen Kaisa, eventual champions: PANATHINAIKOS
3rd Edition (PES 2019): Played as Shimizu S-Pulse, reached the QF vs Valladolid, eventual champions: VALLADOLID
4th Edition (PES 2017): Played as FC Seoul, reached the SF vs Club América, eventual champions: CLUB AMÉRICA
5th Edition (FIFA 16): Played as Zamalek of Egypt, reached the final vs Banfield, eventual champions: ZAMALEK!! (Finally!)

For this Edition of the 3-Stars Cup, I will play with my first European team!! I have chosen none other than Italy's own..
pescara.png
DELFINO PESCARA 1936, also known as
🐬PESCARA CALCIO!!!!🐬

Why Pescara? Well, remember my Reggina Calcio story? I was actually this close to picking Pescara, and it was only a last-minute decision that made me pick the Reggio-Calabria team! But now I'm glad I did, because I can now debut my version of Pescara, which I've wanted to do for a long time! I always thoguht their logo was one of the coolest, and always wanted to play with them! Even though I am playing in the 2017-18 season, I went ahead and made a few modifications to the team, bringing in some players, as well as creating others! IMPORTANT NOTE: Before and AFTER my modifications, the team remained resolutely 3-Star rated, meaning that I did not significantly change the rating of my team at all! Here are some of my key players:

1716278645855.png
Pereira, Mugosa, Honda, and Fiorillo!
- CM Juan Carlos Pereira: Straight from the Millonarios academy, Juan Carlos did really well with Millos before transferring over to Pescara! The young 24 year old midfielder won a League title in Colombia before being offered a starting position with the Italian side! Pereira is a box-to-box midfielder who can do a bit of everything, is hard working, and has a creative and surprisingly incisive game from the Center Midfielder position. Juan Carlos will be looking to replicate the form that made him one of Millonarios' favorite players!

- CF Milo Mugosa: Taken straight from my FIFA 19 story, Milo Mugosa is the (invented) younger brother of Stefan Mugosa, who starred in the fifth edition of the 3-Stars Cup, winning the title with Egypt's Zamalek! (My first 3-Stars Cup Win!). His game is a bit different from Stefan's, as the Montenegrin is a bit faster, not as strong, perhaps not as steady, but with more explosiveness! Milo seeks to follow Stefan's footsteps, and bring glory to Pescara, as his throwback rocker personality makes him an old-soul and fan favorite, even though he is only 20 years old!

- CB Piston Honda: Remember Piston Honda from my Japanese story, Gunma United, Champions of the AFC CL? Well, your favorite Japanese ex-boxer, no holds-barred brawling defender is back!! Yes my friends, you heard that right. After part-time boxing in his youth (As Punch Out's very own Piston Honda), our resident badass decided to finally focus solely on football, and after winning the AFC CL with Gunma, Europe came knocking on his door. He finally decided to play for our dear Pescara!

- GK Vincenzo Fiorillo: Team Captain Vincenzo Fiorillo, who has played in several of my teams in different campaigns, is poised to captain Pescara in the 3-Stars Cup! As the longest tenured player on the team, Vincenzo is determined to prove that he is capable of winning Pescara's first silverware ever (besides Serie B titles)! A product of the Juventus academy, Fiorillo never got a chance to play serious minutes behind Buffon at La Vecchia Signora, but has flourished in his Pescara days, and now Manager Millossobek has rewarded him with the Captainship. Will he guide us to the first title in our history??

1716268854468.png
1716274219424.png

As you guys can see, competition will be FIERCE, as we drew in group A, along with Hungary's Ferencvarosi (the biggest team in the country by far, 28 time Hungarian Champions), Rosario Central from Argentina (one of the most successful teams outside of the Buenos Aires metro area, with 5 local league titles and 7 local cup titles), and Astana FC from Kazakhstan (4 time winners of Kazakh League - newly transferred to the AFC-)! A tough, balanced group which will bring out the best of all teams.. Will it be enough for Pescara to move on to the next round? All I know is this.. The sixth edition of the 3-Stars Cup will not disappoint! There are some slight favorites (Dinamo Zagreb, Hannover, and Brazil's Corinthians look to field strong squads, as they are all 3.5 star teams), possible darkhorses (look out for Guangzhou Evergrande, also 3.5 and coached by legendary Brazilian Luis Felipe Scolari), and real surprises (Kaizer Chiefs from South Africa, and on paper, Uruguay's Defensor Sporting are a small step below the others, as they are a 2-star team. But ask them if they feel that way in their hearts!)..

But in the end, this story will begin, and run its course along with the fate of PESCARA CALCIO, The Dolphins of Italy, representing the Abruzzo city that bears the team's name on the Adriatic Coast, Perennial Serie B participants and Serie A challengers, my first European team that I've chosen for the 3-Stars Cup!! I will see you guys when the groupstage ends. 🐬 FORZA!! FORZA PESCARA!! 🐬

1716274020074.png

:BSCARF::TU: Stay tuned to the next edition of Millossobek's Cup Stories! :TU::BSCARF:
Comments are welcome!:YES:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom